JMS holding a garage sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Book of G'Kar

Looks like the winning bid on The Book of G'Kar came in at $13,000 - which appeared to be the reserve set by JMS. The same person who purchased JMS's uniform jacket won this auction too. I will likely never have the kind of discretionary income that would allow me to make such purchases, but I certainly did fantasize about it a few times. May he or she enjoy those items and keep them safe.

KaCHING64
    "Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other peoples needs. Very sad life. Probably have very sad death, but at least there is symmetry."

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that s/he's the one who won the bidding for the PPG, too. That's quite a collection.

The items I've coveted the most so far have been 1) the scripts (no surprise, right?), 2) the Line Medal, 3) the Book of G'Kar and 4 the Peter Ledger painting.

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• The only items that made me seriously regret not having this kind of money were the unfilmed Crusade scripts. There were a bunch of nice collector's items, but those were the only ones with content I covet.
        Schlock Mercenary: comic space opera

Comment

Working...
        X