No announcement yet.

JMS holding a garage sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, maybe I can snag that pair of pink panties that G'Kar seemed to like so much...

(Although I would really, really, really, in my wildest fantasies, LOVE to have the Book of G'Quan!)

Amy

Comment

Originally posted by AmyG
      Hmmm, maybe I can snag that pair of pink panties that G'Kar seemed to like so much...
      I think you'll have to fight Garibaldi for them...he's probably still in search of the original owner

(Although I would really, really, really, in my wildest fantasies, LOVE to have the Book of G'Quan!)
      Oh, yeah, who wouldn't? He's already given it to Kathryn, though so I think that one's a lost cause. What else did G'Kar use? Candles, pens... Oh, maybe you'd like his cloak from his formal uniform?

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

If I mention the codpiece, I'll likely never live it down...

Comment

How about his gloves. At least he had his hands in them.
          Joan

Comment

The boots were very stylish as well
            RIP Coach Larry Finch
            Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
            Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

So far, I've seen 4 items JMS is selling on ebay. A storyboard from "Real Ghostbusters", a B5 crew jacket, the Londo doll prop as well as G'Kar doll prop, and a B5 producer's script book thingie.

Edit- forgot the link. Here it be. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...bylon5auctions
              Last edited by David Panzer; 04-12-2005, 10:12 PM.
              RIP Coach Larry Finch
              Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
              Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

Wow... the silly londo and gkar figures... who would want those? I hear they are not even anatomically correct.

Actually i wish i had that much money to try to get them. But with them already over $500 that just don't fit into my budget!
                Milkman
                www.mhoc.net

Comment

Amazing stuff, but as a poor student, I'll never be able to buy any of these things. I hope some of the people from the newsgroup and/or here on JMSNews.com will be able to get some cool things.

Comment

GREAT MAKER! WHAT AWESOME STUFF! . . . I wish I was rich . . . or had a spare thou to spend *tear* oh well, its cool to see what is listed and how much they go for
                    "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." -- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"In the Beginning"

Comment

Fun to read what he writes, too. Look on the bright side, maybe people will run out of money on these first auctions and leave something for the poor people.

Jan
                      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I seem to be alternating between channeling the Tasmanian Devil (picture frantic behavior followed by a pause with mouth open and drool falling) and Tevye ("If I were a rich man...")
                        "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

Holy schmooly!! Hmmmm - maybe if I skip a mortgage payment (with the exchange and all)...... Oh well, just dust collectors anyway - really cool stuff - but dust collectors all the same.
                          Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

Dust collectors and memory holders.

Don't knock it so much.

('course, this is just my insane nostalgic greed showing through - gimme those dolls damnit!!!)
                            Radhil Trebors
                            Persona Under Construction

Comment

If I win the texas lottery, all of you will have to bow in homage to me and my 4 new dust collectors then. Otherwise, I'll just have to know that I saw them go up for auction (and weep that I had nothing with which to bid).
                              "Ivanova is God!"

Comment

Now the question is, did you buy a ticket for said lottery?

Jan

Comment

Working...
                                X