Happy Birthday Jan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Jan!

Happy Birthday to the keeper of the scripts, and fount of all B5 knowledge!
    Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Happy birthday, Jan !

Another orbit around the sun has been achieved.
    Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Thanks! Have to work today but otherwise I'm planning a day of vigilant self-indulgence. There will be cake. And prime rib.
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        There will be cake. And prime rib.
        I'd like to be at that party!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Happy birthday! I wish you many more to come!
          "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

Happy birthday!!!
            "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

Comment

Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyy
              My posts are my own opinion and do not represent JMSNews.com's opinions or views. As it's written under my handle I'm "just a fan".

Comment

yeah and verily we gather here today to celbrate the anniversery of the Coming Of The Jan. Woe and betide thee who spameth the forum, for she shall strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy the introductions thread. And ye shall know her as the weilder fo the spikey hammer of doom.

Many Happies Jan.
                "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Happy Birthday Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by phazedout View Post
                    yeah and verily we gather here today to celbrate the anniversery of the Coming Of The Jan. Woe and betide thee who spameth the forum, for she shall strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy the introductions thread. And ye shall know her as the weilder fo the spikey hammer of doom.

Many Happies Jan.
                    Wish I would have thought of that. You REALLY put me to shame phaze.
                    Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Happy Birthday Jan!

Comment

Here I am, late as usual. Happy Birthday, and many more.

Comment

It's ok I'm late too. Happy birthday!!!

Comment

When you get to be my age, birthdays are week-long celebrations (read: self-indulgence) so there's no such thing as late.

Thanks!
                            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              When you get to be my age, birthdays are week-long celebrations (read: self-indulgence) so there's no such thing as late.

Thanks!
                              Amen!

And because I apparently have to have more than ten characters to post a reply here's a random sentence. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X