Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Looney View Post

Where did you pre-order it?
    You can pre-order the audio CD or download through Audible on Amazon.

And wouldn't that be weird for Jurasik to read?! I mean I think it would be strange to read aloud my friend's autobiography. I mean without being sarcastic about it. LOL
    I'm looking forward to hearing Peter's narration. I think if anything the hard part would be keeping horror out of his voice.

"Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

I'm looking forward to hearing Peter's narration. I think if anything the hard part would be keeping horror out of his voice.

Or commentary like he reads a line and then says, "Yikes" or "Ouch" or "That sucks." or "I know what you mean." or "You ate what?"
      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

I asked JMS if he'd be directing Peter J in the reading. Also, since there are footnotes in the book (yes, some just as fun as the ones in the script books but not mostly), I wndered how they'd be handled. JMS said:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	direct Peter.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	151770

"Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

OK. I finished it last night. Definitely lots of personal stuff we never knew about and some detailed information about things we knew only some of the story. Having been following Joe online since the late 80's, a lot of stuff that will be a surprise to a non-fan reader I already was aware of. Looking forward to the spoiler thread when it is released as well as asking Joe some questions about what he didn't discuss in the book.

Lee
          Webmaster
          SFTV.org
          B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

Working...
          X