Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMS Autobiography-"Becoming Superman" - NO Spoilers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I am on page 356. Fascinating material.

Comment

Originally posted by nottenst View Post
      I received my copy for my birthday (August 24). I was thinking of skipping ahead to the B5/Crusade stuff but decided to start from the beginning. Definitely the same JMS from the script book intros and stuff. We've been visiting my sister-in-law over the long weekend and I have found more time to read. It has been fascinating so far. Hard to believe he went through so much stuff.

I have a feeling I'll put this on my Hugo nomination ballot for Best Related Book.
      That is an excellent idea.
      Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Update from JMS regarding the book plates.

Originally posted by JMS
        Update on the Becoming Superman bookplates: 70% are now out the door, getting past the delays caused by no addresses and the injuries, and now that my signature looks mostly like mine again will focus on getting the last 30% out the door in the next few weeks.
        When asked on Twitter he said there won't me more made available for now.

"Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          Update from JMS regarding the book plates.

When asked on Twitter he said there won't me more made available for now.
          Hopefully mine will be sent out soon.
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

Hopefully mine will be sent out soon.
            I'm hoping he'll be careful of his arm and not hurry it. Sounded like a really bad dislocation.
            "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Started reading yesterday and about half done.. holy cow!

Comment

Working...
              X