Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Babylon 5 and Politics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Not sure how this became the Happy New Year thread! But, same sentiment here... belated Happy New Year to you all. Here's hoping 2018 will bring us some good B5 news eh!?
    Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

    Kosh: Good!

    Comment


    • #47
      And late to the party due to illness. . . . . .


      HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL ! ! ! ! !


      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Looney View Post
        And late to the party due to illness. . . . . .


        I'm not 100% sure, mind, but I don't think that's a good way to start the new year. Unless you're just getting it out of the way early...
        "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Ubik View Post
          Not sure how this became the Happy New Year thread! But, same sentiment here... belated Happy New Year to you all. Here's hoping 2018 will bring us some good B5 news eh!?
          Cause I hitchhiked it.
          And a "happy new year" is very political. Trust me.
          Stefan

          --
          "The fans have expressed considerable interest in seeing what happens
          to Lyta and G'Kar. Their story alone could be a series, frankly."
          [JMS year 2000 interview]

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Jan View Post
            I'm not 100% sure, mind, but I don't think that's a good way to start the new year. Unless you're just getting it out of the way early...
            Unfortunately the illness was directly related to starting New Year's Eve too early and learning a few things about how my body does not respond well to consuming alcohol, which explains why it takes very little to incapacitate me and a little too much almost sends me to the hospital.

            Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
            Cause I hitchhiked it.
            And a "happy new year" is very political. Trust me.
            Stefan
            Very, Very true.
            Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Looney View Post
              Unfortunately the illness was directly related to starting New Year's Eve too early and learning a few things about how my body does not respond well to consuming alcohol, which explains why it takes very little to incapacitate me and a little too much almost sends me to the hospital.
              Oh. Don't do that anymore. It doesn't sound like any fun anyway. But at least you didn't fly into a homicidal rage so I guess we don't have to look for a Chrysalis device in your house.

              Hope you're all better now!
              "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

              Comment

              Working...
              X