X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claudia Guesting on Castle

Just saw this on Facebook from Claudia:

Originally posted by Claudia Christian

Popped in for a quick guest spot on Castle today and I have to say, everyone on set was wonderful! Nathan Fillion gave me a sweet welcome gift and a handwritten note. Stana Katic was lovely also. It was a real pleasure to work on such a professional, low-key show and be treated with the utmost respect, even for a small role. This is the kind of show I'd love to be on!
    I know you're going to ask when the episode is airing. I'm really not sure... keep an eye on IMDB!
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0160004/
    xx
    cc
    Hope she's not the murder victim the way Pat Tallman was.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

How did i miss that?!?!?! Will have to go back and watch that episode again.
    Milkman
    www.mhoc.net

Comment

It doesn't look to be listed on IMDb yet and she didn't mention the title.

ETA: Found a small clue further down in her thread but still no title:

Originally posted by Claudia Christian
      I'm afraid not....I can only say that I am in jail...

I keep trying to look out for Tracy Scoggins in the Castle reruns and always seem to miss all but the end of that episode (Dial M for Mayor).

Jan
      Last edited by Jan; 03-21-2014, 04:46 PM.
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Working...
      X