X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubik
    replied
    Definitely canon. I think JMS should do a George Lucas when WB restore the show, this extra scene needs to make it in using CGI.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

LOL!!! I can actually hear it in their voices.
    That is no joke. I have seen the show so many times I could actually imagine and hear that whole conversation.

Leave a comment:

• AstroBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    I suppose this is canon?
    LOL!!! I can actually hear it in their voices.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I suppose this is canon?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Yes, some replies have said this was previously used. Still, I've *got* to wonder about this project!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Solo.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	155030

Leave a comment:

• nottenst
    replied
    https://twitter.com/straczynski/stat...64503891091456

"I like playing in different fields, so I'm open to going wherever the best story can be found. Currently developing a modern fantasy series with Brandon Sanderson for USA. Awaiting notes on the pilot script now. So yeah, have keyboard, will travel."

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Forgot to post this last night. "CHANGELING" is now available on STARZ.

Name:	Starz.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	154428
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypatia View Post
    I wonder how different it is creating a Murder She Wrote plot compared to a Superman plot. Is the headspace you have to be in similar at all?
    Nah, he just writes the same story only he removes the cape and costume from Jessica and subtracts some of her intelligence to write Superman.

Leave a comment:

• Hypatia
    replied
    I watched a lot of Murder She Wrote with my mother throughout the years. It's amazing how varied a writing spectrum JMS has created in his vast career. I forget about the Murder She Wrotes and the New Twilight Zones. I thought I'd never seen any of his writing when I first saw Babylon 5. I wonder how different it is creating a Murder She Wrote plot compared to a Superman plot. Is the headspace you have to be in similar at all? I can't imagine producing stories across such varied styles and media.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Another AMA (Ask Me Anything) next week - this time for any questions about when JMS worked on Murder, She wrote.
    https://twitter.com/straczynski/status/1133581702792564737
    J. Michael Straczynski‏Verified account @straczynski
    Okay, the public has spoken: Tuesday June 4 at 3:00 p.m. PST I will be hosting a #MurderSheWrote Ask-Me-Anything in line with the substantial part M,SW plays in #BecomingSupermanJMS. (Photo is from Incident in Lot 7, which I wrote to cross Jessica into the film world of Psycho.)

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Writing class in a tweet:

Name:	Exactly.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	152205

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    This is just beautiful!

Name:	Stories.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	152167

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Got any burning questions for JMS? He's thinking of doing some Ask Me Anything sessions for each of his projects.

Name:	AMA.JPG
Views:	280
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	151830

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    Further news to jms "work day balance":

When asked "... When necessary for certain projects, have you found any tricks to modify your internal schedule?"
    JMS retweets (mar. 15, 2019):
    Not really, no. If I'm running a show and the only chance I have to write is during
    what mortals call "the day" I try to knock down a few pages knowing it's crap and I'll
    have to rewrite it later, but at least the clay is on the table. Otherwise, nope,
    fuggadettaboudit.
    Now, some people with a comparable work day schedule having ADHD, speculate about.

JMS retweets (mar. 15, 2019):
    I rarely getting to bed before 4 a.m., so it's a natural result. The phone doesn't
    ring, no interruptions, and the brain works differently late night, more open to odd
    ideas, which is why informercials air then; at 2 a.m. the idea of buying a snuggie
    actually seems reasonable
    I do prefer MORE ODD IDEAS by jms against all thinkable snuggies.
    B5-Stefan

--
    Sinclair: "Stay close to the Vorlon. And watch out for shadows.
    They move when you're not looking at them.
    "

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    Proper description of his work day:

JMS tweet (mar. 12, 2019):
    I generally write until about 4 a.m., crash for 8 hours, get up, spend a couple of
    hours trying to find my face (sadly, it's always the same face), doing meetings,
    revisions, emails and twitter, then around 7 the jet engine in my brain roars to life
    and I fly until 4.
    B5-Stefan

--
    Elric: "You don't frighten easily."
    Vir: "I work for Ambassador Mollari. After a while nothing bothers you."
    [Babylon5, The Geometry of Shadows]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X