X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Somebody tweeted JMS a passage from a law textbook where the sample characters were B5 folks.

https://twitter.com/straczynski/stat...56980009922560
    Who knew lawyers were fans of science fiction and had such good senses of humor?

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Somebody tweeted JMS a passage from a law textbook where the sample characters were B5 folks.

Is it weird that this absolutely made my day?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied

Hey! I can't see that tier! Is he discriminating against the follicually chllenged?? Shees!
    Hahaha. Terrible isn't it!?

Had to post this, I just thought of JMS the minute I saw it. Maybe this is what season 6 of Babylon 5 looks like!?

Wow, can't believe that copyright debate is still going. I'd have just stopped posting if I was JMS.

Leave a comment:

• nottenst
    replied

And speaking of last night, there was quite a long discussion about Copyright last night. Not threaded so no link. But worth checking out if you're interested.
    The tweet discussions about Copyright are still going on.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Ubik View Post
    JMS announced a new Patreon tier today... personally I think this is a strong look for him and it's time all us fans followed suit.
    Hey! I can't see that tier! Is he discriminating against the follicually chllenged?? Shees!

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    JMS announced a new Patreon tier today... personally I think this is a strong look for him and it's time all us fans followed suit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JMS.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	156464

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Agreed. LOVE the logo. Not sure how I feel about subscribing and how much I should spend, especially at this time.

Leave a comment:

• nottenst
    replied
    Having a Patreon page is an interesting way to go. I wonder if anyone will do the $250/month to have a regular phone conversation and other exclusive perks plus coffee if you are local. Starting at the $20 per month level you get "Voting power: The ability to help choose upcoming projects". That is participating in the creative process.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Milkman View Post
    Well thats interesting... we have spend a long time here NOT being creative on his stuff as to not cause issue. Wonder whats up?
    Whatever it is, he said that the 'no story ideas' rule is still in place.

Author
    J. Michael Straczynski - Hang with JMS Nope, no hacking, this is real. And there's built-in safeguards against story ideas, so that rule still stands.

Leave a comment:

• Milkman
    replied
    Well thats interesting... we have spend a long time here NOT being creative on his stuff as to not cause issue. Wonder whats up?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    A new and intriguing post from JMS:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1135.jpg Views:	5 Size:	33.1 KB ID:	156404

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1135.jpg Views:	1 Size:	33.1 KB ID:	156406

I also note that he's changed two photos on the Studio JMS FB page which has lain fallow since, I believe, Pat left.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jan; 04-27-2020, 04:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Triple F View Post
    But if jms says it's Pak'Ma'Ra then I guess the ones without a hump make the best singers.
    If there is one think I am certain of when it comes to the Pak'Ma'Ra it is that I don't know much about the Pak'Ma'Ra. Given what we have seen of the Pak'Ma'Ra, which is very little, we have no clue if all Pak'Ma'Ra come in the same shape and size.

Leave a comment:

• Triple F
    replied
    . . . . Not really convinced to be honest. They're singing Latin (a Gregorian chant), and the way Kosh speaks to Sheridan about thoughts becoming the song - plus the way they vanish and appear and the mind needing to be silent for him to contact him - it does come across as Kosh is connecting with Sheridann in some way . . . . But if jms says it's Pak'Ma'Ra then I guess the ones without a hump make the best singers.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Well, children, after many years we've got official new canon! After being asked many times, JMS finally answered the question about who the chanters were for the 'moment of perfect beauty'. It was, indeed, the pak'ma'ra!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1134.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	156381

Leave a comment:

Working...
X