This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Looney View Post
    Psssh like "MFA" is a real word. .... 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😆😆😆😆😆😝😝😝😝😝😝 Is there a MFE - Master of Fine Emojis?
    Oh, lord...the restriction on only 10 emojis per post is gone? DOUG!! DOUGO!!! HELP US!!!
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• 😂🤣😂🤣

I have the POWERRRRRRR!!!!!!
      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• Originally posted by Looney View Post
        😂🤣😂🤣
        I have the POWERRRRRRR!!!!!!
        MotU still much more powerful

Masters of the Universe - He man

(Master(s) of the Universe)
        Last edited by B5-Stefan; 09-24-2020, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tweet_jms_Crusade_background_story-09-26-2020.png
Views:	40
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	157001

Good message.
          And personally I hope that it's not an infinite announcement but that the 2 leftover books will be released not so far away in the future.

B5-Stefan

--
          Max Eilerson: "Nations rise and fall. Planets live and die. But corporations go on and on, through good times and bad, because it's all about profit." [Crusade: "Racing the Night"]

Comment

• Two interesting and very different items. First, JMS wrote a post on Facebook revealing that he's the Executor for the Harlan and Susan Ellison Trust which is taking up much of his time.

https://www.facebook.com/officialjms...03430954495181
            I'm happy that there's hope that the Lost Aztec Temple of Mars will be preserved!

Also, JMS is looking into programs whereby he can do some live reaction videos for his Patrons. https://twitter.com/straczynski/stat...15902316724224

"As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Working...
            X