X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Originally posted by WorkerCaste View Post
    Wait. What exactly are you saying? Are you saying it wasn't a good use? And what's so special about 1,100 anyways?
    One never asks a lady their age...

*hiding*

Leave a comment:

• WorkerCaste
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    And that, folks, was WorkerCastes 1,100th post. See how well he used it?
    Wait. What exactly are you saying? Are you saying it wasn't a good use? And what's so special about 1,100 anyways?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by WorkerCaste View Post
    Guess the yoke's on him!

Wait... is that the Narn Bat Squad?????
    And that, folks, was WorkerCastes 1,100th post. See how well he used it?

I don't usually copy people's posts verbatim but since it was a paraphrase and since it earned him a request from JMS to put his "face in the book", I'm making an exception:

In my life, I have never seen anything like it; He would weep, he would pray, he would say goodbye to his loved ones, and then throw himself without fear or hesitation at the very face of albumin itself, never surrendering. No one who saw him fighting against the inevitable could help but be moved to tears by his courage. His stubborn nobility. When he ran out of paper towels, he used napkins, when he ran out napkins he used rags and sponges and bare hands. He was magnificent. I only hope that when it is my time, I may clean with half as much dignity as I saw in his eyes in the end. He did this for two years. He never ran out of courage but in the end, they ran out of eggs.
    JMS sure puts up with a lot from us...

Jan

Leave a comment:

• WorkerCaste
    replied
    Guess the yoke's on him!

Wait... is that the Narn Bat Squad?????

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    In case there were ever any doubt that JMS is a Regular Guy:

Originally posted by Fans of J. Michael Straczynski
    Joe's Helpful Hint #26: When one egg in a fresh carton seems stuck and may be cracked, do NOT tilt the carton to investigate the bottom as this will have catastrophic consequences. Holy crap....
    splat!splat!splat!splat!splat!splat!splat!splat!sp lat!splat!splat! all of them EXCEPT the one I couldn't get out of the damned carton in the first place, which was, of course, cracked. I am an idiot.
    Genius level IQ...fat freaking good it does me most days....
    I have always been capable of making a stooge of myself in ways far beyond those of mere mortal men.

Jan
    Last edited by Jan; 12-30-2012, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X