This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Who's next? You can't win if you don't enter.

Jan
    Right you are! I'd like to spread it out a bit, so my dates would be:
    March, 16th; July, 11th; Sep, 20th.

Thanks Jan!
    Babylon 5 Animations

Comment

• All set, Zoltan! Looks like we've got the dates for JMS' appearance at WonderCon covered now but most of Comic-Con is still available.

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Here we have a sample of what *isn't* an announcement but it *could* have been - Last night, buried in a long post on FaceBook about the "Before Watchmen" project, JMS posted:

I just signed a development deal on a new series that is the best IÆve had.

Let me illuminate to you what that means.

If you applied my current contract to B5, I would now be sitting on over one hundred million dollars.
        After waiting a while to see if conversation continued in the thread I asked JMS about it and he replied that he's waiting for clearance to discuss it. So we know there's something going on (as is usual with JMS) so be sure to keep your guesses up-to-date. I'll be covering JMS' panels at WonderCon to see if there's anything announced there.

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Well, as of yesterday all of mine have passed, so I'll give it another shot. If I've done my homework correctly, these should be available:

April 21
          May 12
          May 22

Please let me know the depth of my errors, if any.
          "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

• All set, WorkerCaste. Sorry for the delay, I was heading out to WonderCon when you posted.

By now folks know that there's nothing prize-worthy in the way of news from the con. But we know JMS is always working of something so let's keep those guesses coming. Here's the current list - plenty to choose from!

30-Mar
            1-Apr
            15-Apr
            21-Apr
            5-May
            12-May
            21-May
            22-May
            11-Jul
            20-Sep

Jan

Comment

• Well looks like all my dates are past now. No new inspiration... so lets use random dates..

Lets go with...

April 20
              June 19
              July 14

Thanks!
              Milkman
              www.mhoc.net

Comment

• All set, Milkman!

For those still thinking about it, JMS will be appearing at Comic-Con which is July 12-15 this year. That might be a good time for him to announce something cool. Just a thought...

Jan

Comment

• June 1
                  August 5
                  November 20

Comment

• All set, JoeD80!

Jan

Comment

• Another winner! Pascalahad has just won a Psi Corps pin from the Official Fan Club for the guess:

17-Mar because why not

...which is closest to March 21 and the annoucement that JMS is writing (re-writing?) "The Dive" as just announced on http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/mart...s-on-the-dive/

Shoot me a PM Pascalahad, so I can ship off your prize.

Jan

Comment

• Still waiting for Pascalahad to claim the last prize. Anybody know of a way to contact him/her?

Jan

Comment

• Okay, I still haven't heard from Pascalahad. In another week or so, I'll auction off the pin in the benefit auctions I'm doing.

Meanwhile, the list is pretty short these days and there are still days available for JMS' next appearance at Comic-Con.

19-Jun
                          11-Jul
                          14-Jul
                          5-Aug
                          20-Sep
                          20-Nov

Jan

Comment

• Since my guesses have expired some time ago here are some new ones :

09-July
                            20-July
                            11-August

let's have some fun . . .
                            Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Got you enterred, Jan.

Jan

Comment

• Had to go back and make sure all of mine were past, but I seem to be in the clear, so how about...

26-Jun
                                04-Jul
                                14-Aug

Thanks
                                "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

Working...
                                X