Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Dan. FuryPilot's already got your first two.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Sorry, Dan. FuryPilot's already got your first two.

Jan
      Let try this:

3 May 2011 - JMS will write a play consisting of an epic series of limericks retelling the tale of a classic Greek tale. Nathan Lane will appear in the title role.

6 May 2011 - JMS will produce an album featuring his voice with songs based upon madricals telling a story set in the very, very early Babylon 5 Universe.

7 May 2011 - JMS will write a series of articles for the Lands' End catalog and will pose dressed as William Shakespeare playing Hamlet with Yorick's skull in hand for the April 2011 cover.

Comment

Sorry, Dan. May 7 was already taken. Here's the list:

25-Apr
        26-Apr
        27-Apr
        28-Apr
        29-Apr
        30-Apr
        1-May
        2-May
        3-May
        4-May
        5-May
        6-May
        7-May
        8-May
        14-May
        28-May
        5-Jun
        7-Jun
        11-Jun
        27-Jun
        11-Jul
        15-Jul
        27-Jul
        10-Aug
        10-Sep
        27-Oct
        15-Dec

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Let try this:

3 May 2011 - JMS will write a play consisting of an epic series of limericks retelling the tale of a classic Greek tale. Nathan Lane will appear in the title role.

6 May 2011 - JMS will produce an album featuring his voice with songs based upon madricals telling a story set in the very, very early Babylon 5 Universe.

9 May 2011 - JMS will write a series of articles for the Lands' End catalog and will pose dressed as William Shakespeare playing Hamlet with Yorick's skull in hand for the April 2011 cover.

Comment

Sorry, Dan. May 7 was already taken. Here's the list:

25-Apr
            26-Apr
            27-Apr
            28-Apr
            29-Apr
            30-Apr
            1-May
            2-May
            3-May
            4-May
            5-May
            6-May
            7-May
            8-May
            14-May
            28-May
            5-Jun
            7-Jun
            11-Jun
            27-Jun
            11-Jul
            15-Jul
            27-Jul
            10-Aug
            10-Sep
            27-Oct
            15-Dec

Jan
            You're missing 2 of mine, from a couple pages back...
            10 May.
            14 Oct.

(My and my father's birthdays. Unfortunately, I ****ed myself and according to the rules, can'ty pick a new 3rd date until all three dates have passed. Stupid brain, I hit you! ... OW!)
            "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid." -- Quantum Crook, Casey and Andy Webcomic

Comment

Got you set, DS. Sorry 'bout that.

I'm considering a small rule change...I'll think about it and get back to you.

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dassow View Post
                9 May 2011 - JMS will write a series of articles for the Lands' End catalog and will pose dressed as William Shakespeare playing Hamlet with Yorick's skull in hand for the April 2011 cover.
                I'm holding out for jms to write in the J. Peterman catalog. (Is that still published?)
                What a wonderful world you live in. -
                Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
                  I'm holding out for jms to write in the J. Peterman catalog. (Is that still published?)
                  According to their website, you they still have a catalog.

Comment

Hey, Jan -- I know technically my last day isn't done, but when it expires, can I have May 10-12 for a B5-related tv show?

Thanks,

FP/Dan

Comment

Originally posted by FuryPilot View Post
                      Hey, Jan -- I know technically my last day isn't done, but when it expires, can I have May 10-12 for a B5-related tv show?
                      I changed it to may 11, 12 & 13 since the 10th is take, that okay?

OKAY FOLKS - PAY ATTENTION!

I'm about to open this up to the smaller B5 Facebook page where I'm a moderator so there's going to be a couple of changes I've been thinking about.

1- no more sequential dates will be allowed after today. There needs to be at least one day in between choices.

2- IF your final choice is more than two weeks (14 days) from the second choice expiring or already expired, you can choose two more, non-sequential dates.

All the other rules still apply - must be within this calendar year, closest guessed date wins, in case of a tie, different but equal prizes will be awarded.

I'll be opening this up to the others soon so chime in now!

Jan

Comment

I changed it to may 11, 12 & 13 since the 10th is take, that okay?

OKAY FOLKS - PAY ATTENTION!

I'm about to open this up to the smaller B5 Facebook page where I'm a moderator so there's going to be a couple of changes I've been thinking about.

1- no more sequential dates will be allowed after today. There needs to be at least one day in between choices.

Jan
                        How about May 11, 18 and 25 instead?

FP

Comment

Originally posted by FuryPilot View Post
                          How about May 11, 18 and 25 instead?

FP
                          11, 18 and 25 it is, FP.

Jan

Comment

Mine have all expired.. so lets go with May 19th.... May 27th... and June 17th

Why.. im not sure... but they feel like important dates!
                            Milkman
                            www.mhoc.net

Comment

^^ Works for me. I've got them enterred.

Jan

Comment

Hey, Jan -- now that my dates have expired, can I get June 4, 11 and 18 please?

FP

Comment

Working...
                                X