Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got you all set. Thanks for the list, Dan, but I found my original. Not used to the latest version of Office yet.

Keep 'em coming folks. You can't win if you don't play (and all that jazz).

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

10 April 2011 - JMS will write a play consisting of an epic series of limericks retelling the tale of a classic Greek tale. Nathan Lane will appear in the title role.

11 April 2011 - JMS will produce an album featuring his voice with songs based upon madricals telling a story set in the very, very early Babylon 5 Universe.

13 April 2011 - JMS will write a series of articles for the Lands' End catalog and will pose dressed as William Shakespeare playing Hamlet with Yorick's skull in hand for the April 2011 cover.
      Last edited by Dan Dassow; 04-09-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dassow View Post
        10 April 2011 - JMS will write a play consisting of an epic series of limericks retelling the tale of a classic Greek tale. Nathan Lane will appear in the title role.

11 April 2011 - JMS will produce an album featuring his voice with songs based upon madricals telling a story set in the very, very early Babylon 5 Universe.

13 April 2011 - JMS will write a series of articles for the Lands' End catalog and will pose dressed as William Shakespeare playing Hamlet with Yorick's skull in hand for the April 2011 cover.
        14 April 2011 - JMS will write a play consisting of an epic series of limericks retelling the tale of a classic Greek tale. Nathan Lane will appear in the title role.

Comment

Planning on taking every date in April, Dan? Remember that by the original rules, you're supposed to wait until all of your dates are passed before choosing more. I think after the 14th some more widespread guesses might be better.

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Here it is, almost the middle of April. Here's the latest list of chosen dates.

17-Apr
            18-Apr
            19-Apr
            21-Apr
            24-Apr
            27-Apr
            29-Apr
            2-May
            5-May
            5-Jun
            7-Jun
            27-Jun
            15-Jul
            27-Jul
            10-Sep
            15-Dec

Slight revision to the rules: If all of your dates have A) passed or B) are at least 45 days from today (whatever day 'today' happens to be), you can choose again up to three choices at a time.

Since the moderated newsgroup is currently dark, I'm going to open the game up to a B5 facebook page where I'm one of the moderators.

Remember, we've already had one winner. You could be next!

Jan

Comment

Hey, Jan. I'll take the 25th, 26th and 28th of April for a B5 tv spinoff.

FP
              or Dan, your co-mod over on FB

Originally posted by Jan View Post
              Here it is, almost the middle of April. Here's the latest list of chosen dates.

17-Apr
              18-Apr
              19-Apr
              21-Apr
              24-Apr
              27-Apr
              29-Apr
              2-May
              5-May
              5-Jun
              7-Jun
              27-Jun
              15-Jul
              27-Jul
              10-Sep
              15-Dec

Slight revision to the rules: If all of your dates have A) passed or B) are at least 45 days from today (whatever day 'today' happens to be), you can choose again up to three choices at a time.

Since the moderated newsgroup is currently dark, I'm going to open the game up to a B5 facebook page where I'm one of the moderators.

Remember, we've already had one winner. You could be next!

Jan

Comment

Some Guesses

I keep forgetting to get into this, so here goes...

I'll take April 30th for some sort of TV related announcment.

I'll also stake a claim for August 10th for some big movie announcement.

Lee Whiteside
                Webmaster
                SFTV.org
                B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

Got you set Dan and Lee.

Jan

Comment

I'll take May 4th, May 7th, and May 14th for the announcement of the completion of the Crusade storyline... in sock puppet form.

Comment

Originally posted by Quarxius View Post
                      I'll take May 4th, May 7th, and May 14th for the announcement of the completion of the Crusade storyline... in sock puppet form.
                      Rumor has it that when the Crusade storyline continues, they will also make available a Crusade Colorforms set.

Dan Dassow

Comment

16 April 2011 - JMS will write a play consisting of an epic series of limericks retelling the tale of a classic Greek tale. Nathan Lane will appear in the title role.

20 April 2011 - JMS will produce an album featuring his voice with songs based upon madricals telling a story set in the very, very early Babylon 5 Universe.

22 April 2011 - JMS will write a series of articles for the Lands' End catalog and will pose dressed as William Shakespeare playing Hamlet with Yorick's skull in hand for the April 2011 cover.

Dan Dassow

Comment

May 1
                          July 11
                          Oct 27
                          RIP Coach Larry Finch
                          Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
                          Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

8th May
                            28th May
                            2nd June

Comment

All set, Willie and Valens!

Jan

Comment

25 April 2011 - JMS will write a play consisting of an epic series of limericks retelling the tale of a classic Greek tale. Nathan Lane will appear in the title role.

28 April 2011 - JMS will produce an album featuring his voice with songs based upon madricals telling a story set in the very, very early Babylon 5 Universe.

3 May 2011 - JMS will write a series of articles for the Lands' End catalog and will pose dressed as William Shakespeare playing Hamlet with Yorick's skull in hand for the April 2011 cover.

Comment

Working...
                                X