This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wyrmling View Post
    Would you look at that! Thanks for doing this little game Jan! You can scratch my other guess off for this year so I don't detract from someone else winning.
    No need, Wyrmling. If you really want me to I will, but please post again that that's what you want me to do.

Originally posted by DeMonk View Post
    Can I add two more dates?

December 6th
    January 25th
    Added December 6 but 2013 isn't open yet.

*Finally* got the packages all ready to go out in today's mail. Hope y'all enjoy them!

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      No need, Wyrmling. If you really want me to I will, but please post again that that's what you want me to do.
      Jan
      Go ahead and take it out. I would rather see a fresh winner.

Comment

• Sorry for the double post. My goodie arrived today. Thanks a bunch Jan it is too cool!

Comment

• I like games.
          Nov 15, Dec 1, Dec 11.

Comment

• Mine have expired, so will try again :
            Oct 16
            Oct 31
            Nov 17
            Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Got you set, Sindred (welcome back!) and Babylonlurker! Here's the latest list:

9-Oct WorkerCaste
              12-Oct Lee Whiteside
              13-Oct Lee Whiteside
              14-Oct Lee Whiteside
              15-Oct WorkerCaste
              16-Oct Babylonlurker
              19-Oct Zoltan
              20-Oct DeMonk
              31-Oct Babylonlurker
              9-Nov WorkerCaste
              15-Nov Sindred
              17-Nov Babylonlurker
              20-Nov JoeD80
              30-Nov Zoltan
              1-Dec Sindred
              6-Dec DeMonk
              11-Dec Sindred

And, as promised, I'm now opening up the first half of 2013 for guesses.

For anybody wondering, I'm not counting yesterday's press release as an announcement for two reasons. First, it's not a new project - JMS and the Wachowskis have been working on it for at least a couple of years. Second, it's not sold, just being shopped around so far, although now it's got more backing than (I think) it did before. Just so y'all know.

And on with the game!

Jan
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Feb 22 ... What's that? The 20th anniversary? Why yes, I AM tempting fate here.

November 8th

January 15th
                "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

• How about January 25th?
                  Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
                  John Sheridan

Comment

• Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
                    Feb 22 ... What's that? The 20th anniversary? Why yes, I AM tempting fate here.

November 8th

January 15th
                    Damn ! - Omaha - you took my birthday )
                    Jan from Denmark

My blog :

Comment

• Oh? Which one? November 8th is my brother's birthday, and January 15th is our grandma's birthday. She'll be a hundred and forty. Or so she claims.
                      "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

• Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
                        Oh? Which one? November 8th is my brother's birthday, and January 15th is our grandma's birthday. She'll be a hundred and forty. Or so she claims.
                        22.feb - yes B5 premiered on my B-day
                        Jan from Denmark

My blog :

Comment

• New guesses are in!

Jan

Comment

• Since the new JMS project (writing the "Shadowman" movie script) came today, Lee Whiteside is the latest winner. Lee, PM or email me your mailing address, okay?

And since we have a winner for NYCC already, I think it's fair to the rest of the folks if I void the other two of Lee's consecutive day guesses so if there's anything *else* JMS shares with us, we'll have a different winner. It was my mistake to not copy over the rule but I think this is fair to everybody. Lee, you're welcome to pick two more dates!

Jan

Comment

• Oh, man!. That's the closest I've ever come!
                              "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

• Originally posted by WorkerCaste View Post
                                Oh, man!. That's the closest I've ever come!
                                Well, you've only got one guess left so you're allowed to give me a couple more. Remember, I've opened up the first half of 2013 now, too.

Good luck! Never know when JMS is gonna come up with something new!

Jan

Comment

Working...
                                X