X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sftv
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Hmmm...there's two things you listed that I'm envious of. I've tried to get one of the brochures with the concept artwork for *years* and never managed. Yeah, I know I can see it online but to me it's a bit of history. I never even knew the Universe Today things even existed!

Do you have one of the t-shirts that JMS had made up and gave to the Grid Epsilon Irregulars, Lee?

Jan
    The Universe Today's I got from the publicity people at the time. I think I started with three sets and I didn't realize I still had two sets of them left until recently.

The brouchure I got at WesterCon in 1992 when Joe handed a few out (and also got the T-shirt Joe handed out).

Lee

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    VERY Cool! Thanks for posting, Fenn.

BTW, I haven't forgotten that I need to send you that thing.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• TheRealFennShysa
    replied
    I never even knew the Universe Today things even existed!
    This is one I've had since the early days:

Never have been able to get the other one, or even a picture of it...

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Hmmm...there's two things you listed that I'm envious of. I've tried to get one of the brochures with the concept artwork for *years* and never managed. Yeah, I know I can see it online but to me it's a bit of history. I never even knew the Universe Today things even existed!

Do you have one of the t-shirts that JMS had made up and gave to the Grid Epsilon Irregulars, Lee?

Jan

Leave a comment:

• sftv
    replied
    Babylon 5 Stuff

I don't have anything that came from the set, but I do have some other things that I've acquired that I'll try to get photos taken of. I'm in the process of moving to a new house, so things are resurfacing that I haven't seen for a while. For example, I realized I still had two sets of the Universe Today sheets that WB gave out (they did a limited run of 1000 of each with numbering). I also have a crew cap from the pilot that I got, plus one of the brochures with the concept art that Joe handed out early on.

Lee Whiteside

Leave a comment:

• Clark Kent
    replied
    Hadn't thought to do anything over there Clark/middyseafort, though I did PM the link to Neroon over there because I thought he'd be interested. Maybe I'll put a link in my .sig over there.

Thanks,
    Jan
    Cool. I know that Reverend, who does B5 logos in his Trekbbs art thread, and Fal Tor Pan would be very interested as well.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Clark Kent View Post
    Are you going to post this on Trekbbs too? I post there as "middyseafort" and know that quite a few folks would appreciate a closer look at these archival photos.
    Hadn't thought to do anything over there Clark/middyseafort, though I did PM the link to Neroon over there because I thought he'd be interested. Maybe I'll put a link in my .sig over there.

Thanks,
    Jan

Leave a comment:

• Clark Kent
    replied
    Jan,

Are you going to post this on Trekbbs too? I post there as "middyseafort" and know that quite a few folks would appreciate a closer look at these archival photos.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Originally posted by glindros View Post
    YOU haven't got one yet? Bad collector.
    Supposedly, Jeffrey thinks he might have one in his storage unit. But, since he's been talking about going through it for two years now, I'm not holding my breath. I did let Maggie know that if she ever wanted to give hers up, I'd happy give it a good home.

Leave a comment:

• glindros
    replied
    Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
    I suppose I'll let you have it, but only if I get Jane's ISN pin.
    YOU haven't got one yet? Bad collector.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
    What, you don't already have it? I'm shocked...simply shocked.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    the Corwin-style

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Whyruss View Post
    Jan your are insane! But I guess u've heard that before ;-) ^^
    Yeah...that seems to be a general consensus...
    Really veeery nice collection - but one question: Do u have any of the uniforms too?
    No, I've never seen one that I really wanted badly enough for the prices they wanted for them. *Maybe* the Corwin-style post-secession shirt but that's about it. The jumpsuits I've seen never did anything for me.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Whyruss
    replied
    Jan your are insane! But I guess u've heard that before ;-) ^^
    Really veeery nice collection - but one question: Do u have any of the uniforms too?

Leave a comment:

• Jonas
    replied
    This is very cool.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X