B5 Archivist photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clark Kent View Post
    Are you going to post this on Trekbbs too? I post there as "middyseafort" and know that quite a few folks would appreciate a closer look at these archival photos.
    Hadn't thought to do anything over there Clark/middyseafort, though I did PM the link to Neroon over there because I thought he'd be interested. Maybe I'll put a link in my .sig over there.

Thanks,
    Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Hadn't thought to do anything over there Clark/middyseafort, though I did PM the link to Neroon over there because I thought he'd be interested. Maybe I'll put a link in my .sig over there.

Thanks,
      Jan
      Cool. I know that Reverend, who does B5 logos in his Trekbbs art thread, and Fal Tor Pan would be very interested as well.

Comment

Babylon 5 Stuff

I don't have anything that came from the set, but I do have some other things that I've acquired that I'll try to get photos taken of. I'm in the process of moving to a new house, so things are resurfacing that I haven't seen for a while. For example, I realized I still had two sets of the Universe Today sheets that WB gave out (they did a limited run of 1000 of each with numbering). I also have a crew cap from the pilot that I got, plus one of the brochures with the concept art that Joe handed out early on.

Lee Whiteside
        Webmaster
        SFTV.org
        B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

Hmmm...there's two things you listed that I'm envious of. I've tried to get one of the brochures with the concept artwork for *years* and never managed. Yeah, I know I can see it online but to me it's a bit of history. I never even knew the Universe Today things even existed!

Do you have one of the t-shirts that JMS had made up and gave to the Grid Epsilon Irregulars, Lee?

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I never even knew the Universe Today things even existed!
            This is one I've had since the early days:

Never have been able to get the other one, or even a picture of it...
            John Hudgens (Fenn)
            http://www.zteamproductions.com

Comment

VERY Cool! Thanks for posting, Fenn.

BTW, I haven't forgotten that I need to send you that thing.

Jan

Comment

Hmmm...there's two things you listed that I'm envious of. I've tried to get one of the brochures with the concept artwork for *years* and never managed. Yeah, I know I can see it online but to me it's a bit of history. I never even knew the Universe Today things even existed!

Do you have one of the t-shirts that JMS had made up and gave to the Grid Epsilon Irregulars, Lee?

Jan
                The Universe Today's I got from the publicity people at the time. I think I started with three sets and I didn't realize I still had two sets of them left until recently.

The brouchure I got at WesterCon in 1992 when Joe handed a few out (and also got the T-shirt Joe handed out).

Lee
                Webmaster
                SFTV.org
                B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

Working...
                X