Captain Power Memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Power Memorabilia

I was wondering if any of the second season scripts for Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future can be found anywhere, or attained in some way.

As a kid, I used to love the show but it's time slot kept me from watching it without a VCR. A VCR that crapped out before the final two episodes had been aired and after a twenty year wait, I finally managed to catch it... only for a cliffhanger. So I'm curious as to whether it's possible to find out where the various storylines were going, if JMS ever keeps in touch with the crew he worked with, and if there's any known renewal of the show (by renewal, I mean more boxed sets on DVD. Although a BSG style remake would be awesome).

Originally posted by Jurnee Jakes View Post
    I finally managed to catch it... only for a cliffhanger. So I'm curious as to whether it's possible to find out where the various storylines were going
    I don't think any 2nd season scripts were ever published. Larry DiTillio is the one who knew where the show was going. Here's a web-site with some information on planned season 2 episodes:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6...odeguide2.html

Joe did say about season two:

Originally posted by jms
    Season Two would've been completely different from season one, with our guys on the run, no permanent base of operations.
    Originally posted by jms
    You would have found out what Dread became, what happened to Power's mother, where Eden was (and there would be direct contact), what the secret was in Soaron's programming, and so on.
    Originally posted by Jurnee Jakes View Post
    if JMS ever keeps in touch with the crew he worked with
    Well, Doug Netter, John Copeland, John Iacovelli, and Ron Thornton all came from Captain Power to Babylon 5, as well as Larry DiTillio, Christy Marx, and Marc Scott Zicree writing scripts for both shows.

Comment

Working...
    X