replied
    B5 Items For Sale

There are 3 items. They are mine.
    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/searc...ry=babylon%205

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by glindros View Post
    As if i wasn't jealous enough about your collection already! Congrats Jan.
    Thanks. And y'know...that's the real reason I went ahead and bought it - to make you green with envy.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• glindros
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    I fixed it, FP. Thanks. The seller did a good job with the pictures he included on the auction. Without them I probably wouldn't have given in to temptation. At least that's what I'm telling myself...

Jan
    As if i wasn't jealous enough about your collection already! Congrats Jan.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I fixed it, FP. Thanks. The seller did a good job with the pictures he included on the auction. Without them I probably wouldn't have given in to temptation. At least that's what I'm telling myself...

Jan

Leave a comment:

• FuryPilot
    replied
    Okay, this isn't exacly a bargain unless you consider that it cost about a hundred bucks less than the Buy It Now price and if you compare it to what props/set dressing go for from other SF shows. I just got:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220404273879
    Hey, Jan -

Bad linkage...

Congrats, anyway. Good find!

FP

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Okay, this isn't exacly a bargain unless you consider that it cost about a hundred bucks less than the Buy It Now price and if you compare it to what props/set dressing go for from other SF shows. I just got:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220404273879
    and it's great! One of the really cool things about B5 props is that they're not cheaply made. This bracelet is about 1/8 inch thick metal (probably steel since there's no corrosion) and all of the symbols, print and bar code are stamped or engraved. Really a nice item.

I'm determined to see it as something that was meant to be since I'd bid on it but A) didn't make the Reserve and B) was also outbid. Then, on my birthday I got a 'second chance offer' and there was no way I could *not* get it when I was determined to be totally self-indulgent that day. I'm very glad I did even though it really blew this month's budget!

Woo and HOOOO!

Jan
    Last edited by Jan; 05-04-2009, 12:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fourmyle of Ceres
    replied
    Complete B5 Series - #2 in TV/Movies on Amazon today!
    Just like old times.
    Last edited by Fourmyle of Ceres; 04-28-2009, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• glindros
    replied
    Complete Babylon 5 Series

Here is all five years of the series for $105.49 while it lasts

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B0001M3MXY

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Here's an opportunity that doesn't come along every day: A chance to own Claudia Christian's own scripts It's not a super bargain, they're running $75 each plus $7 each shipping/fees but it is fair market value and there's a freebie included with each order. Oh, and Claudia autographed the ones I already got at no extra charge. That's a really nice touch.

I've got two already and stretched my budget to get a few more. NOW I'm letting y'all in on it. Don't worry, there are still some great ones left.

Jan

BTW: It doesn't look like the store updated to show the ones I ordered as sold. I've let Holly (Claudia's assistant know.

ETA: Holly says that she has to let the webperson know to add the 'Sold' icon so you might want to have alternates ready just in case.
    Last edited by Jan; 04-01-2009, 04:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Susitcha
    replied
    Talking of Bargains

I came across this: Not sure if it has been posted before

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...=hotukdeals-21

Babylon 5: The Complete Collection + The Lost Tales. Price:รบ58.97

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Is this really the place to go into that Nathan Fillian incident?
    He still gets drunk and calls me when his wife's out of town. Ah, memories.

Leave a comment:

• glindros
    replied
    Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
    Like that's really a one person job anyway. :P

Wait ... what? Me, trouble?
    Is this really the place to go into that Nathan Fillian incident?

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    We're just busting you Jan. You'll be missed of course. My biggest thought if you're not attending is who will keep Omaha out of trouble?
    Like that's really a one person job anyway. :P

Wait ... what? Me, trouble?

Leave a comment:

• glindros
    replied
    Congratulations, Glindros!

Guys, you've got to understand that all of these trips are *before* I'll be eligible for vacation on this job. Dragon-Con is a long one AND it's at the beginning of the month, a busy time for accounting. I'll try, you know that.

Back to bargains...I picked up a few packs of the Australian playing cards really cheap over the weekend. I don't think all of the available items sold in case you want to look out for them.

Jan
    We're just busting you Jan. You'll be missed of course. My biggest thought if you're not attending is who will keep Omaha out of trouble?

New bargain of the day: B5 cloissenne pin $19.55 including shipping whoo hoo!

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Congratulations, Glindros!

Guys, you've got to understand that all of these trips are *before* I'll be eligible for vacation on this job. Dragon-Con is a long one AND it's at the beginning of the month, a busy time for accounting. I'll try, you know that.

Back to bargains...I picked up a few packs of the Australian playing cards really cheap over the weekend. I don't think all of the available items sold in case you want to look out for them.

Jan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X