• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claudia's selling stuff

I'm not sure how old this news is, but

http://www.claudiachristian.net/CC_N...tter_shop.html
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

I got the newsletter email last night but I thought that, without knowing the provenance, they were overpriced. Dunno if Claudia might tell the source if asked before somebody was to buy the items. That might be worth a try.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

If this PPG being sold for $1660 is the same as this one on ebay for just $65, then the price is a little high yes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Babylon-5-Replic...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Wow - well that is really expensive! And why is the skull from Day of the Dead for sale even though Claudia wasn't on the show anymore o_O"

Comment

These are items that somebody sent to Claudia, not anything she claimed were hers.

ETA: Here's what the email said:

Special Offer on Babylon 5 Collector's Items...

We have some VERY rare items here which have been donated anonymously (but CC knows they are authentic and can provide proof).

We know that the prices seem high, but they truly are "one of a kind" and the real deal...top quality collector's items for serious collectors only!"

Anyone interested in these items can click on the following Special Claudia Christian Newsletter Offer.

As before all prices include shipping for the United States. Anyone not in the United States interested in purchasing items in this Special Offer can email Holly at [email protected] to get more details and a price.
          I don't know if these are part of her charity donations as they're not showing on her charity page.

Jan
          Last edited by Jan; 03-12-2008, 07:58 AM.
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Working...
          X