Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sftv View Post
    FYI,

Forbidden Planet now has a lot of signed Straczynski items for sale in their Signed area.

Be warned if you order from them, you may get a confirmation email from them confirming the amount of shipping (at least if doing it from the US) and indicating (in a paragraph at the END of the email) that if you don't respond to them approving it, your order will be canceled.

I'm still trying to find out if my signed and personalized copy of Children of Hurin I ordered when they had Alan Lee signing was canceled and then sold to someone....

Lee
    Yeah, I get the sense when I am their store that they have no clue what is going on. I once handed in a paper to get subscribed to their newsletter and nothing happened... I tried this 4 times and by the 5th time I chose to throw it in the trash cause that's probably where it ended up anyway.

Lee, I don't think they actually sold your copy unless they had another guy called Lee who chose to buy it. Or, did you just order a copy of one that was signed but not personalized?

I should check out what else JMS, signed that day...
    "For I dipped into the future, far as human eye could see;
    Saw the Vision of the World, and all the wonder that could be..."

-Alfred Tennyson

http://web.mac.com/just4me/iWeb/Photosphere

Comment

Working...
    X