Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rising stars book 3 Change the world

Hello everyone,

I have searched High and low for this book, and I just cannot seemt to locate it. Can anyone help me with this? I found a isbn number which I believe means it was was published, but I just can't find it anywhere On the net. This is the Info I have.

Mass Market Paperback: 288 pages

À Publisher: I Books (September 6, 2005)

À Language: English

À ISBN-10: 141650432X

À ISBN-13: 978-1416504320

Thank for your help.

I just saw that there was a 600 something page hardcover book out titled just rising stars. Is this book all three books put into one? and does it start where book two of the arthur byron cover novels left off?
    Last edited by realmswalker; 03-18-2007, 11:49 PM.

Hi realmswalker, welcome.

Sorry not to have better news but I'm afraid that the book may never have come out. The Ibooks division of Simon & Schuster (I believe) went into bankruptcy after the death of Byron Preiss.

As for the ISBN number, I know that it's part of the publishing process but generally is obtained before publication. "But in Purple, I'm Stunning" has one listed on Amazon and that book never was released.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Hi realmswalker, welcome.

As for the ISBN number, I know that it's part of the publishing process but generally is obtained before publication. "But in Purple, I'm Stunning" has one listed on Amazon and that book never was released.

Jan
      Sure, go ahead and remind me that my favorite almost-book STILL isn't out. I'll just go cry in a corner somewhere.
      "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Thanks for the replies, guess i will have to read the graphic novel to find out what happens.

Comment

Working...
        X