No announcement yet.

Moderated newsgroup is down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, that explains it. Thanks, I thought I was blind or something.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

All I'm going to say is...without Hogwasher's "Out" and "Sent" browser windows, I'd probably have had to kill myself multiple times.

Hogwasher

Comment

I'd probably have had to kill myself multiple times.
        Certainly if you wanted the suicide to actually get through.

Regards,

Joe
        Joseph DeMartino
        Sigh Corps
        Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Eeeewwwww! You've gotta be kidding! That's the method of last resort.
          Shrug. It is my only option from work, so I've gotten used to it and use if from home as well.

I've never bothered saving my sent items except in rare cases where I thought I might want to reuse or rework them for another fourm, but with the repeated hiccups I should get into the habit.

Regards,

Joe
          Joseph DeMartino
          Sigh Corps
          Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Ressurecting an old thread since the subject fits.

Those of you who read or post to the moderated newsgroup have probably noticed that there haven't been any new posts since night before last. Word from Cheryl yesterday afternoon was that their ISP had major problems but she'd thought they were fixed so she was going to have Jay look at things. Since it's still down, the problem must not be fixed...or caused another problem.

I'll update here as I learn anything.

Jan
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Looks like it might be back again. A couple of posts from Friday and Saturday have surfaced and new posts are appearing.

Yay! Now everybody just needs to re-post whatever got lost in the ether and we'll be back to normal. Whatever that is over there.

Jan

Comment

Working...
              X