JMS Appearance 2022 - In Person of Virtual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMS Appearance 2022 - In Person of Virtual

San Diego Comic-Con has begun announcing the 2022 guests and JMS has just been confirmed. (Sadly, unless you had tickets for the 2020 con, you won't be able to attend as tickets have been rolled over.) Your Intrepid Reporter will be there, though, so all info (including typos from my laptop!) will be posted here *first*!!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SDCC.png Views:	0 Size:	276.9 KB ID:	160452
    Last edited by Jan; 05-12-2022, 10:15 AM.
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Originally posted by Jan View Post
    San Diego Comic-Con has begun announcing the 2022 guests and JMS has just been confirmed. (Sadly, unless you had tickets for the 2020 con, you won't be able to attend as tickets have been rolled over.) Your Intrepid Reporter will be there, though, so all info (including typos from my laptop!) will be posted here *first*!!
    Click image for larger version Name:	SDCC.png Views:	0 Size:	276.9 KB ID:	160452

I think that Jan would be an excellent Ranger.

And what do Rangers do?? They can smuggle things - even people - into and out places.
    If the Rangers were able to get G'Kar on (and off) Narn after the Centauri invaded, should be easy for Jan to tow some Extra Boxes into SDCC for any event she may be hosting. ...If some of the boxes are 5-6 feet long, seem to be over 100lbs each, and have air holes... Nothing to see here - move along.🕵

...I spy, with my little Eye, something beginning with "E"
    - Even More Boxes.
    "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

Comment

Working...
    X