• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan
    • Oct 2003

Mira Furlan Autobiography

Found this on FB:

Hello, I asked about Mira Furlan's autobiography on Goodreads webside and I received this answer:
    --------------
    TerrieLeiah, I am glad you asked. Terrie here, Mira's web designer. Her husband sent me this. If you don't see it available on her website in March, drop me a note and I'll update you on timing. Below his announcement is the translation of this review here. Enjoy!
    --------------
    We are proud to announce the release of Mira Furlan’s autobiography In the United States, titled “Love me more than anything in the world: stories about belonging”.

This 600-page book will be available through Mira Furlan’s website (https://mirafurlan.net) in March 2022. Preorders will be possible soon. We would like to thank all of Mira’s supporters for their continued show of love as we celebrate her miraculous life and achievements.
    Please READ and answer BOTH questions. No"amusing" answers are required, one is about who created Babylon 5 and one wants you to agree to the rules. Group rules from the admins. Please agree to...
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.
  • Satai with Punsch
    Friendly Archaeologist
    • Aug 2016

Have we heard anything more on this?

Comment

• Jan
      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post
      Have we heard anything more on this?
      I've reached out to her webmaster via Twitter and asked. If I hear anything, I'll be sure to post.
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• LateArrival
        Nervous User
        • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Jan View Post

I've reached out to her webmaster via Twitter and asked. If I hear anything, I'll be sure to post.
        Has it already been published, just not in English, and we would be waiting for the translated version?
        "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

Comment

• Jan
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by LateArrival View Post

Has it already been published, just not in English, and we would be waiting for the translated version?
          Exactly. It's available on Amazon, for example, in Serbian.

Comment

• Looney
            Confirmed User
            • Dec 2010

Exactly. It's available on Amazon, for example, in Serbian.
            Jan, Can you translate it and record yourself reading it as an audiobook? This would REALLY save me a lot of trouble.
            Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• Jan
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Looney View Post

Jan, Can you translate it and record yourself reading it as an audiobook? This would REALLY save me a lot of trouble.
              Nope! Your turn! Get to work!!

Comment

• Satai with Punsch
                Friendly Archaeologist
                • Aug 2016

Sounds great, Jan!

Comment

• Looney
                  Confirmed User
                  • Dec 2010

Nope! Your turn! Get to work!!
                  Ummmmm.... when was it your turn? I don't recall hearing your translation on any other works?

Comment

• Jan
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Looney View Post

Ummmmm.... when was it your turn? I don't recall hearing your translation on any other works?
                    I'm so generous that I'm letting you go first! 'Cause I'm that kinda generous!

Comment

• Looney
                      Confirmed User
                      • Dec 2010

(That was great reply)
                      Yes your generosity knows no bounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X