X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LateArrival
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post

Ummmmm.... when was it your turn? I don't recall hearing your translation on any other works?
    Perhaps a collaborative effort by two generous people working together to narrate the book for us?

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    (That was great reply)
    Yes your generosity knows no bounds...

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied

Ummmmm.... when was it your turn? I don't recall hearing your translation on any other works?
    I'm so generous that I'm letting you go first! 'Cause I'm that kinda generous!

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post

Nope! Your turn! Get to work!!

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied

I've reached out to her webmaster via Twitter and asked. If I hear anything, I'll be sure to post.
    Sounds great, Jan!

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied

Jan, Can you translate it and record yourself reading it as an audiobook? This would REALLY save me a lot of trouble.
    Nope! Your turn! Get to work!!

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied

Exactly. It's available on Amazon, for example, in Serbian.
    Jan, Can you translate it and record yourself reading it as an audiobook? This would REALLY save me a lot of trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by LateArrival View Post

Has it already been published, just not in English, and we would be waiting for the translated version?
    Exactly. It's available on Amazon, for example, in Serbian.

Leave a comment:

• LateArrival
    replied

I've reached out to her webmaster via Twitter and asked. If I hear anything, I'll be sure to post.
    Has it already been published, just not in English, and we would be waiting for the translated version?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post
    Have we heard anything more on this?

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    Have we heard anything more on this?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    started a topic Mira Furlan Autobiography

Mira Furlan Autobiography

Found this on FB:

Hello, I asked about Mira Furlan's autobiography on Goodreads webside and I received this answer:
    --------------
    TerrieLeiah, I am glad you asked. Terrie here, Mira's web designer. Her husband sent me this. If you don't see it available on her website in March, drop me a note and I'll update you on timing. Below his announcement is the translation of this review here. Enjoy!
    --------------
    We are proud to announce the release of Mira Furlan’s autobiography In the United States, titled “Love me more than anything in the world: stories about belonging”.

This 600-page book will be available through Mira Furlan’s website (https://mirafurlan.net) in March 2022. Preorders will be possible soon. We would like to thank all of Mira’s supporters for their continued show of love as we celebrate her miraculous life and achievements.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/5781...9044112533761/
Working...
X