POSSIBLE JMS Appearances 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POSSIBLE JMS Appearances 2021

Obviously this year is kind of up in the air when it comes to conventions. Indeed, San Diego Comic-Con has just been rolled over to 2022 - though there's the possibility of an in-person event in November. But given that JMS has two books and a couple of audio dramas happening this year, there might be the possibility of small events that could be held safely. So, as the saying goes, Watch This Space!
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

I can't believe they already canceled San Diego again. I wonder if you are a bit relieved to hear that Jan? (I kid, but I know it is a lot of work, and fun, for you.)
    Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
      I can't believe they already canceled San Diego again. I wonder if you are a bit relieved to hear that Jan? (I kid, but I know it is a lot of work, and fun, for you.)
      Maybe a little relieved. Sadly, I think it's just too early for the degree of vaccinations needed, plus I don't think that international travel will have entirely opened up by then and that's a large component of attendees. But yeah, I'm going to miss it a lot! I love the energy there.
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Working...
      X