X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by JesseW View Post
    Does anyone else read Joe's old posts on Patreon over and over again just to feel another surge of excitement? It's like a drug.
    They are tantalizing, aren't they? So far I think I re-read them a little less than I used to reread his posts archived here. But maybe as things get moving we'll be combing the new posts tof tid-bits, too!!

Leave a comment:

• JesseW
    replied
    Does anyone else read Joe's old posts on Patreon over and over again just to feel another surge of excitement? It's like a drug.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Ubik View Post

I have no info from the Patreon as I am not signed up. This was my finger in the air 'best guess'.
    Ah, got it. Sorry, for some reason I thought you were a Patron. Never miinndd...

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Ubik, we need to be careful to not put ANY details here, please. Yes, we're a small group but it's still best to err on the side of caution. Thanks.
    I have no info from the Patreon as I am not signed up. This was my finger in the air 'best guess'.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Things appear to be moving quickly judging from last night's post.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Ubik, we need to be careful to not put ANY details here, please. Yes, we're a small group but it's still best to err on the side of caution. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post

Yes JMS is being such a tease. I am trying VERY HARD to keep my expectations low. I am not doing this out of skepticism. I am doing it because I am hoping it will be a bigger surprise than I expect. 😁
    I'm putting 5 space bucks on it being a B5 related audio drama. I am thinking it'll be a smaller surprise than we expect. One thing I've learnt over the years, the man excels at hyperbole.
    Last edited by Ubik; 05-28-2021, 01:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by nottenst View Post
    Another tease today. At least we know he is thinking of us.
    Yes JMS is being such a tease. I am trying VERY HARD to keep my expectations low. I am not doing this out of skepticism. I am doing it because I am hoping it will be a bigger surprise than I expect. 😁

Leave a comment:

• nottenst
    replied
    Another tease today. At least we know he is thinking of us.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    It was great. One silver lining of SENSE8's short life is that JMS should definitely have no problem doing commentary for every episode....... as soon as he does every episode of Babylon 5. I had to leave a comment that I hope he does Jeremiah as well.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    JMS' first commentary for Sense8 is now posted on his Patreon. For this first one, anybody in the $10 tier on up can see it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sense8.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	158226

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post

Not sure what you found negative? All I saw at the end was frustration.
    Yes "frustration" so it seems negative.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post

I found it to be quite confusing. The beginning sounded positive, but then the ending did not. I'm sure I'm misreading it.
    Not sure what you found negative? All I saw at the end was frustration.

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    Could be it needs more 'street cred'?

Joking aside, genuinely curious.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by nottenst View Post
    Today's non-announcement was tantalizing....
    I found it to be quite confusing. The beginning sounded positive, but then the ending did not. I'm sure I'm misreading it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X