X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    Agreed. LOVE the logo. Not sure how I feel about subscribing and how much I should spend, especially at this time.
    Yeah, I can relate. But...after apparently 5 years (which seems to be when I registered with Patreon for some reason), I've made the jump. I wish I could afford the Writer's level but since I'm only really interested but not in any way an aspiring writer, that's just not gonna happen. I did got with the Support Clusters (fourth level), though, because I figure I waste at least that much every month just not thinking about it and this just looks like a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Yes, folks, JMS has indeed joined the ranks of Patreon and it looks interesting. Already available for everybody is his first audio script from 'City of Dreams', "The Damned are Playing at Godzilla's Tonight". To check it out, https://www.patreon.com/syntheticworlds/posts

And can I just say that I *love* the Synthetic Worlds logo?!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Synthetic.JPG
Views:	395
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	156414
    Last edited by Jan; 04-29-2020, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    started a topic JMS now on Patreon

JMS now on Patreon

Decided to go ahead and start a separate thread for happenings that are appropriate to share and any discussion. Will move other posts from the Twitter thread here.
Working...
X