This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JesseW View Post
    Does anyone else read Joe's old posts on Patreon over and over again just to feel another surge of excitement? It's like a drug.
    They are tantalizing, aren't they? So far I think I re-read them a little less than I used to reread his posts archived here. But maybe as things get moving we'll be combing the new posts tof tid-bits, too!!
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

JMS has unlocked his 'sync-up' commentary for "Signs and Portents":
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfi8..._bbfkxzjG7styQ
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Sync-up commentary for Sense8 episode 2, 'I Am Also A W' is now on JMS' Patreon. Also some more information on the re-ordering for the tiers.

Comment

No idea why his Patreon post yesterday was supposed to be all secretive - just to watch for news today. The news is out today.

Comment

Originally posted by nottenst View Post
            No idea why his Patreon post yesterday was supposed to be all secretive - just to watch for news today. The news is out today.
            Most likely to keep speculation down. Also, the rampant rumors of an animated movie would likely have gotten conflated with this actual news.

Comment

Finally worked up the courage to join/sign up for his Patreon. Still getting a feel for things, but am guessing for Newbies like myself who are just getting their feet wet.... $2/month gets access to things like B5 Commentaries, while $20/month unlocks posts from JMS which may (or may not) mention the B5 reboot. The next level is a Writer's tier at $100/month, and if one has $250/month to spend and lives in LA - would be a bargain! (EDIT - oops... No more $250...... )
              Last edited by LateArrival; 10-17-2021, 02:40 PM.
              "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

Comment

Originally posted by LateArrival View Post
                Finally worked up the courage to join/sign up for his Patreon. Still getting a feel for things, but am guessing for Newbies like myself who are just getting their feet wet.... $2/month gets access to things like B5 Commentaries, while $20/month unlocks posts from JMS which may (or may not) mention the B5 reboot. The next level is a Writer's tier at $100/month, and if one has $250/month to spend and lives in LA - would be a bargain!
                No, as stated in his most recent update, the VIP tier is going away so the highest will be Writer's tier.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

No, as stated in his most recent update, the VIP tier is going away so the highest will be Writer's tier.
                  Guess I should start reading the non-B5 related updates!!

....But if living in the LA area, that would have been amazing - coffee with JMS. I don't even drink coffee, but would suddenly have developed a taste for it.
                  "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

Comment

Working...
                  X