Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's non-announcement was tantalizing....

Comment

Originally posted by nottenst View Post
      Today's non-announcement was tantalizing....
      I found it to be quite confusing. The beginning sounded positive, but then the ending did not. I'm sure I'm misreading it.
      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Could be it needs more 'street cred'?

Joking aside, genuinely curious.
        Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post

I found it to be quite confusing. The beginning sounded positive, but then the ending did not. I'm sure I'm misreading it.
          Not sure what you found negative? All I saw at the end was frustration.
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

Not sure what you found negative? All I saw at the end was frustration.
            Yes "frustration" so it seems negative.

Comment

JMS' first commentary for Sense8 is now posted on his Patreon. For this first one, anybody in the $10 tier on up can see it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sense8.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	158226
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

It was great. One silver lining of SENSE8's short life is that JMS should definitely have no problem doing commentary for every episode....... as soon as he does every episode of Babylon 5. I had to leave a comment that I hope he does Jeremiah as well.

Comment

Another tease today. At least we know he is thinking of us.

Comment

Originally posted by nottenst View Post
                    Another tease today. At least we know he is thinking of us.
                    Yes JMS is being such a tease. I am trying VERY HARD to keep my expectations low. I am not doing this out of skepticism. I am doing it because I am hoping it will be a bigger surprise than I expect. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post

Yes JMS is being such a tease. I am trying VERY HARD to keep my expectations low. I am not doing this out of skepticism. I am doing it because I am hoping it will be a bigger surprise than I expect. 😁
                      I'm putting 5 space bucks on it being a B5 related audio drama. I am thinking it'll be a smaller surprise than we expect. One thing I've learnt over the years, the man excels at hyperbole.
                      Last edited by Ubik; 05-28-2021, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Ubik, we need to be careful to not put ANY details here, please. Yes, we're a small group but it's still best to err on the side of caution. Thanks.

Comment

Things appear to be moving quickly judging from last night's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            Ubik, we need to be careful to not put ANY details here, please. Yes, we're a small group but it's still best to err on the side of caution. Thanks.
                            I have no info from the Patreon as I am not signed up. This was my finger in the air 'best guess'.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubik View Post

I have no info from the Patreon as I am not signed up. This was my finger in the air 'best guess'.
                              Ah, got it. Sorry, for some reason I thought you were a Patron. Never miinndd...

Comment

Does anyone else read Joe's old posts on Patreon over and over again just to feel another surge of excitement? It's like a drug.

Comment

Working...
                                X