No announcement yet.

JMS Appearances 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!!!! I am surprised because it is still so far out.
    Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
      WOW!!!!! I am surprised because it is still so far out.
      True. But even three months from now, distancing is still likely to be desireable and that's simply not possible for SDCC. CA is being much more careful (read: smart) than, say, FL (Beaches Open, Baby!).
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Well, okay, so this year probably won't have much in the way of entries here...

BUT SDCC has gone online this year and JMS had previously been announced as one of the Guests of Honor so with luck there will be a remote spotlight at the very least. I just saw that the con is continuing the tradition of going live with the panel schedules two weeks out so in a couple of days I'll be watching and letting you know what might be of interest JMS-wise.

BUT remember that all online events are free to the public this year so y'all may well want to check out the schedule for other things, too. I'll post links each day for the new scheduled day.

"As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

That is fantastic. Thanks Jan.

Comment

So far no sign of any JMS panels but there's still the Sunday schedule to come out. Plenty of stuff to check out already. Here are the schedules listed so far. The link for Sunday will come live probably about 1:00 PM ET tomorrow:

https://www.comic-con.org/cciathome/2020/wednesday

Comment

Well, crud! The one time I wouldn't have to stand in line and room-surf to get my preferred seat and there's no JMS presense at this year's version of SDCC.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SDCC Panel.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	156695

Comment

Here is a question for you Jan (not JMS.) What do you think the odds are that JMS would appear through one of Pat's B5 Events? Just curious to hear your thoughts on whether or not you think he would do it and whether or not she would ask him to and/or pay him to?

Comment

Here is a question for you Jan (not JMS.) What do you think the odds are that JMS would appear through one of Pat's B5 Events? Just curious to hear your thoughts on whether or not you think he would do it and whether or not she would ask him to and/or pay him to?
                  Seems unlikely when he has his Patreon to engage directly with fans. Also, I wonder if it'd be a bit awkward since they parted ways. Then again, that all seemed pretty cordial to me and Pat was involved in Studio JMS. (What on earth happened to that?)

Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

No idea at all. But it's something I'd love to see, especially with Jason as interviewer. Maybe an event with JMS and Copeland or Flinn as a second person the way they did Jurasik/Mumy? That would be a lot of fun! I don't know about the JMS/Tallman parting of the ways but if they're not friends these days, there might not need to be a lot of interaction - at least as far as the even itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

Maybe an event with JMS and Copeland or Flinn as a second person t
                      OHHHHHH you struck gold there! I'd love to see that.

Comment

Unpinning this until there are more appearances announced.

Comment

Working...
                        X