Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else still waiting for the signed Bookplate for Becoming Superman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phazedout
    replied
    Stil waiting, will continue to do so patiently

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    My main concern is that I have to have been one of the first hundred or so people who signed up for them because I was right on that ball.
    Didn't you say that you had to follow up with your address? So, I'd imagine that would put you much further down the list when somebody would have to match up the payment and the address.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    My main concern is that I have to have been one of the first hundred or so people who signed up for them because I was right on that ball.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    In Louisville, JMS mentioned that they're still going out and was glad that his autograph is starting to look more like normal now. But he said he can only do so many at a time after his injury. The way he described it, it wasn't just a dislocation, it seemed like his arm was twisted almost backwards and he had to be anaesthatized in order for them to put it back in. He's still having PT a few times a week for the next few months. (ETA: No, I didn't ask about them, it came up as part of a different conversation.)
    Last edited by Jan; 11-27-2019, 04:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    nope, but we have a postal strike, whihc i fully support, since the postii here was privatised its been one disasterous decision after another, which are of course, blamed on front line stad in the name of efficiency"

Leave a comment:

• AstroBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    Anymore confirmations of delivery? . . . . None here.
    Nada so far

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Anymore confirmations of delivery? . . . . None here.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Just to add my two cents and get some attention - still waiting for mine.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I know a fair number of folks are still waiting. I got the original order I put in but ordered a couple more when I got extra ARCs to give as gifts and I haven't gotten those yet. His travel schedule pust things behind and then his injury but he posted the other day a photo of (I think) 25 that were going out so the process continues.

ETA: The pics I've seen are all what I think of as his 'good' autograph as opposed to his 'convention' autograph which has a more rounded 'J' and less detail in his last name. Yes, I've got/seen enough of his autographs that I can tell that sort of thing!
    Last edited by Jan; 11-04-2019, 04:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    Nope, I know jms said his plates had been delayed because of his accident. I'm waiting still

Leave a comment:

• Is anyone else still waiting for the signed Bookplate for Becoming Superman?

I signed up immediately upon hearing about the signed bookplate for Joe's autobiography. Paypal went through and I checked and it does have ny shipping address correct. However it's been months and I've still not received it. Am I the only one still waiting?
Working...
X