Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else still waiting for the signed Bookplate for Becoming Superman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update!!!!!
    Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Lest anybody think he's slacking....

"As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Still going out...

"As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

and still waiting. but good to know they're going out.
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            and still waiting. but good to know they're going out.
            I've had a couple of non-USian friends say that they've gotten theirs so things are still in process.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

I've had a couple of non-USian friends say that they've gotten theirs so things are still in process.
              And it arrived today. Whooo Hooo!!!

All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post

But I am a U.S. friend! LOL

Comment

He pinky-sweared!

Comment

Well Looney has been trying all week to make a HUGE production out of the fact that he FINALLY received his bookplates, but honestly I have just been too busy and worn out to put on the production I had planned.

To Jan:
                    Thanks for sticking by me and sticking it to me through this entire journey.

Monday I received both my bookplates and I can FINALLY shutup about it.

Comment

I'm sorry, Looney, that's completely unacceptable. Three lousy emojis when you finally got your bookplates? No photos? Not a single solitary exclamation point and only two words capitalized?? Scandalous. Who are you and what have you done with our Looney and WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOT THEM ON MONDAY AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING US NOW?????????????

Sheesh... (Whatever's wearing you out, I hope it gets better!)
                      Last edited by Jan; 01-18-2020, 06:42 AM.

Comment

I said I had a whole big production planned, but I never got the time or energy to pull it off. SO SORRY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X