Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else still waiting for the signed Bookplate for Becoming Superman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else still waiting for the signed Bookplate for Becoming Superman?

I signed up immediately upon hearing about the signed bookplate for Joe's autobiography. Paypal went through and I checked and it does have ny shipping address correct. However it's been months and I've still not received it. Am I the only one still waiting?
    All generalizations are false, including this one.

Nope, I know jms said his plates had been delayed because of his accident. I'm waiting still
    "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

I know a fair number of folks are still waiting. I got the original order I put in but ordered a couple more when I got extra ARCs to give as gifts and I haven't gotten those yet. His travel schedule pust things behind and then his injury but he posted the other day a photo of (I think) 25 that were going out so the process continues.

ETA: The pics I've seen are all what I think of as his 'good' autograph as opposed to his 'convention' autograph which has a more rounded 'J' and less detail in his last name. Yes, I've got/seen enough of his autographs that I can tell that sort of thing!
      Last edited by Jan; 11-04-2019, 05:10 PM.
      "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Just to add my two cents and get some attention - still waiting for mine.
        Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Working...
        X