X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looney
    replied
    That's not cool. LOL

Did everyone get the B5Books update on ordering autograph plates from JMS directly?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post

How did you get that? My pre-orders says it won't ship until the end of August.. I'd like it sooner if possible. LOL
    Depends on what format audiobook you get. The CDs won't be shipping until August but the Audible format is available now.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeD80 View Post
    If you get the audiobook, although Peter does read in his natural voice, he does a little "Mr. Garibaldi" near the beginning. The audio intro is fun. Wow this is a rough childhood. I'm just listening to the part where Joe talks about how he became such a night person because he would turn on the stove to keep warm and need to stay awake so he wouldn't get caught so he would sleep in the daytime. It's interesting to hear how such early experiences can shape later behaviors. I find I need to take a good break between chapters; lots of intensity in this story!
    How did you get that? My pre-orders says it won't ship until the end of August.. I'd like it sooner if possible. LOL

Leave a comment:

• JoeD80
    replied
    If you get the audiobook, although Peter does read in his natural voice, he does a little "Mr. Garibaldi" near the beginning. The audio intro is fun. Wow this is a rough childhood. I'm just listening to the part where Joe talks about how he became such a night person because he would turn on the stove to keep warm and need to stay awake so he wouldn't get caught so he would sleep in the daytime. It's interesting to hear how such early experiences can shape later behaviors. I find I need to take a good break between chapters; lots of intensity in this story!

Leave a comment:

• sftv
    replied
    That series of tweets definitely gives you a good idea of what is in the biography beyond what most of us already knew and expected to see.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    started a topic "Becoming Superman" JMS autobiography - SPOILERS

"Becoming Superman" JMS autobiography - SPOILERS

JMS wrote a long post/tweet thread last night giving some details of what will be found in his autobiography.

(wanted to post it in it's entirety but the punctuation glitch is in full force this morning.
Working...
X