• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skywatch Game 2019 Edition

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	148940 Testing a new way to upload images, here's the latest list.
    "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Aannndddd! We Have A Winner! Phaze is the closest guess with 3/17/19 and the announcement just came about JMS joining the new AWA comic company. So, Phaze - I'm not sure I've got anything (that I'm willing to part with) that you don't have. Any ideas?

Remember, folks, if you don't guess, you can't win!
    "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Umm woah, I'd like to thank the academy, earthforce, president sheridan....
      I'll PM you Jan
      "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

WOW! Forgot my dates were up.

SEPTEMBER 5TH 2019
        OCTOBER 1ST 2019
        NOVEMBER 20TH 2019
        Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
          WOW! Forgot my dates were up.

SEPTEMBER 5TH 2019
          OCTOBER 1ST 2019
          NOVEMBER 20TH 2019
          An emoji free post?
          where's the real looney and what have you done with him
          "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Looks like mine was up, too.
            9/9
            10/10
            11/11

No pattern at all
            Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Originally posted by phazedout View Post