X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpanishFan
    replied
    I can think of three possibilities:
    1.- Whoever wrote that (i've noticed it says "he") blew it.
    2.- JMS took the premise for the TV series and turned it into a book.
    3.- JMS took the title of the TV project and used it for a book unrelated to it.

The first two seem unlikely to me so I guess it's the third (You never know, though).

By the way, he can be a frightening man, that JMS. So many broken limbs and other synchronicities. Makes you wonder if he's got a curse or something.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Guess you need to join the moderated newsgroup and ask him!

Jan

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Well turn to your first page of Scraczynski Unplugged. Last sentence: " He is working on a new novel, The World On Fire, to be completed some time next year. Unplugged came out in late 2004, right? I don't know if that post predates the book or whatever, worth a look.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Hi Smile! Glad you came to play!

I don't honestly remember anything about a book but I do remember a TV project JMS wanted to do with the same name. That one ended up being too real. JMS posted this message about it.

Don't know if that's any help?

Jan

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    started a topic The World On Fire

The World On Fire

Well, for those of you who don't know..this was supposed to be a title of a JMS book that was supposed to be released in 2005. I enjoy his novels and short stories which are very much so either straight horror stories or twilight zone-esque fiction, and I was looking forward to this, which was mentioned in his book JMS Unplugged. With all these new offers, I hope this doesn't get pushed even further onto the back burner! Anyone ever hear anything about the book?
Working...
X