Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan
    replied
    I'm pretty sure that the paperclip impression will work its way smooth in time. Or I may just set a stack of phone books on it for a while. I love, love, LOVE the print and everything that came with it, especially the note from JMS!

Jan

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    Originally posted by ScriptsTeam
    Hi all. We want to encourage everyone to check their prints so if there is ANY issue, you can let us know right away ([email protected]). It's really important to the Declaration of Principles crew that every is happy.

Also wanted to mention that folks should open their black documentation packets that came with each print. There's a surprise or two inside and a paper clip holding the stuff together. You don't want a paper clip impression on these goodies.
    Mine just arrived (Belgium) and I did a quick check. #200 In excellent condition. Though a bit too late to avoid the paper clip impression on the extra stuff. I'm over the moon.
    Unusual system to hang it up though (to me anyway). Haven't figured out yet how it works. Simply two hooks in the wall and slide the two ... till they fit? Will take a closer look when I get home tonight. I'm at the office... working hard!

Leave a comment:

• ScriptsTeam
    replied
    Print Tips

Hi all. We want to encourage everyone to check their prints so if there is ANY issue, you can let us know right away ([email protected]). It's really important to the Declaration of Principles crew that every is happy.

Also wanted to mention that folks should open their black documentation packets that came with each print. There's a surprise or two inside and a paper clip holding the stuff together. You don't want a paper clip impression on these goodies.

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    If I were you, I'd open it up just to check that it's intact. I'm sure most were fine, but I did hear of someone who received a broken frame, and one of mine was scratched up by the hanging hardware of the other one.

Leave a comment:

• SLerman
    replied
    Got mine today, number 158. I'm not sure if I dare completely unwrap it though, since I'm moving in a couple months.

Leave a comment:

• Vyse
    replied
    I just got mine today, waiting for me when I got home from work! I had to order mine after I got home from work so my number is 299/500. Not too bad. I orderd mine at 3:19 P.M. on 7/31. Love it!

Leave a comment:

• SLerman
    replied
    Mine went out UPS, but their tracking site is broken. I bet it was one of you that doesn't want me knowing exactly when mine will arrive.

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Gooood question. I really forgot where I said to ship it to. It's one of the two, I hope I assume the PO Box since I got that message.

Leave a comment:

• vacantlook
    replied
    SmileOfTheShadow, is it being shipped to a PO Box or to your physical address?

Leave a comment:

• NotTheOne
    replied
    I got 30/500.

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Yeah the link was to USPS. hmmm...

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Smile, generally Cafe' Press doesn't use the USPS, they use UPS. Didn't a link come with the notice that the print had shipped?

Jan

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Well..mine said it was on its way a couple days ago, but I can't track it on the USPS website...I hope everything's okay with it

Leave a comment:

• SLerman
    replied
    Well, there goes my hope of at least getting a relatively low number.

Last I checked, mine is in Ohio, so I figure I'll probably get it on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    Well, my prints just arrived. And, having completed my order FORTY-SEVEN SECONDS into the sale, I got prints #69 and 70. That's fairly impressive early sales, I've gotta say...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X