No announcement yet.

Declaration of Principles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been saved by the non-operability of cafe presses password system.
    I decided (on a whim) to have a look around 10pm gmt (about 2pm PST) and found there were still some available. Alas I couldn't remember my cafe press password and was too d*mn comfertable to go upstairs to anotehr PC where firefox has it saved. Attempted password retreival, cafe rpess said "enter your email address and click on go to step two". Did this, screen refreshed with exactly the same message
    Result? I ended up not buying one. To be hnest I'm kinda glad, I'm going to a pratchett convention in 2 weeks and the hotel costs are gonna be about 350 euro so I really can't afford to do both.
    Ah well, enjoy it to those who bought it.
    Phaze
    on the "perhaps not so much of a JMS nut after all" ID
    "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Good News for Folks Who Missed Out

As most of you know the Declaration of Principles print sold out in record time. Congratulations to all of you who got one.

That said, we also know that statisically a number of orders will fall through, so we have set-up a waiting list for folks who didn't get one.

We highly recommend that you add to your name to the list if you missed out. Visit http://www.DeclarationOfPrinciples.com

Remember: Hope is all we have.

Comment

You have a budget?

I copied the DoP and have it on paper in a nice font to hang in my room. I haven't even been able to afford the dvd's yet!
        :: sigh ::

(I'll be hanging it under the picture of Sheridan from Season 5.)
        "It is what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest." - Georgia O'Keefe

Comment

Say, is there any way to change the thread title when conversation goes this far afield, like you can on Usenet? So that people like me who are expecting new messages about the Declaration of Principles don't have to read about minor Star Wars action figures every morning? :-)

Comment

There's a way, but it' not appropriate in this case as the action figures conversation doesn't really belong in this forum. I'll make them their own thread.

It's hardly as drifted as it gets over at the mod group, though.

Jan
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

MAJOR Star Wars action figures > the declaration of principles.
              Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

You've got your own thread now to discuss it, LiM.

Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                  There's a way, but it' not appropriate in this case as the action figures conversation doesn't really belong in this forum. I'll make them their own thread.
                  Ah, the great goddess has gifted us! My sincerest thanks, Jan!

It's hardly as drifted as it gets over at the mod group, though.
                  Well, we're professional drifters over there, after all. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by AmyG
                    Well, we're professional drifters over there, after all. ;-)
                    Yeah...thread drift raised to an art form.

Jan

Comment

Now you need create a thread to discuss thread drift.
                      Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Yeah, I thought of that....or one to discuss my goddess-hood, I can't decide. Either one would be fascinating, don't'cha think?

Jan

Comment

But what are you the goddess of? The foot is taken. I just named my sister goddess of the foot.
                          Last edited by Karen; 08-03-2006, 11:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Er....... isn't it drifting again?

Anyway, thanks Jan. I knew you would tidy things up
                            *Den-Sha*

Comment

It's on the way!

I just now got the email that my print is on the way-several days earlier than expected. Yippee! I don't know it it'll get here before I go to WorldCon but if not, it'll be nice to have waiting for me when I go back to work.

And it's Friday...life is good.

Jan

Comment

I haven't heard anything about mine yet. Were they going to ship all of them at once, or do 100-200 per day as they get them printed and framed?

Comment

Working...
                                X