Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Declaration of Principles

http://www.declarationofprinciples.com/homepage.htm
    What about the CafÚpress mail: 175 $ for an exclusive print of the Declaration of Principles?
    ONLY 500 AVAILABLE. I'll be praying to be fast enough, that's for sure!
    Last edited by DeMonk; 07-18-2006, 12:01 PM.
    Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
    John Sheridan

Declaration of Principles

Once upon a time, when the JoeStore first came out with items that had the Declaration on them, JMS posted that he thought that it would make me very happy. Well...I'm very happy again.

Just got a notice from the Scripts Team that a) the next Script Book will be out in August, giving JMS a bit of a breather with his hectic writing and con (and who knows what else) schedule and b) there's going to be a Limited Edition, signed print made available. And boy, are we talking limited! Only 500 will be made. I want this. I want this very badly. As one might gather from my .sig, I really love the DoP.

Check out http://www.declarationofprinciples.com for info and great pics of JMS.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I think that we need these two threads merged or something.
      ---
      Co-host of The Second Time Around podcast
      www.benedictfamily.org/podcast

Comment

oops
        Sorry Jan, I laid into you on th escripts thread for not posting this, that's what I get for posting off the cuff without reading the index. Ah well, my birthday is July 29th so I'm buying it as a present ot myself. If I don't get one I'll frame the very nice parchment copy you sent me along with the keyring.
        Phaze
        on the "grateful to the ever generous Jan" ID
        "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Notice from Script Team also says "and a little something JMS plans to announce this week". Maybe JMS can talk about the new B5 thing at the SDCC.

Comment

I'm definitely thinking that I should spend the money on this. I just have this horrible feeling that I'll order mine at 10:02 PDT and they'll already have run out.

I mentioned the prints to my girlfriend (whom I got addicted to B5) and she mentioned it to her mother (whom my girlfriend got addicted to B5), and her mother said she "wishes andreas could have signed them instead"

Comment

Sadly, my budget won't allow this purchase. I got a postcard from Cafe Press in the mail today letting me know about it. It's nice to see how well they're supporting JMS stuff.

Comment

I got that postcard too. Am I the only one that's obsessed enough to save it?

Comment

Originally posted by SLerman
                  No...
                  Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

Am I the only one that's obsessed enough to save it?
                    It could be used as a bookmark for reading the scriptbooks.

Comment

Nope, not by a long shot. And in case you missed that thread somehow, be sure to stop by neversurrenderdreams.com .

Jan
                      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Bwah-hahahahahaha!!!!! Funny joke.

Comment

I finally got my postcard last night. My own fault, it was the first time I'd checked the mail since I got back from San Diego. I was annoyed to find that somebody'd stuck a bar code sticker on the front of it but relieved to discover that it peeled off easily and without damage.

Five days to go...

Jan

Comment

I consider it a burthday present. I'm 35 on saturday so I'll be trying to buy the DoP on Monday evenign(from my perspective) Pacific time is 8 hours behind me so 10am is like 8pm so I can be hovering on the site and order within about 4 seconds (allowing for transmission delays) of the release time.
                            Phaze
                            on the "happily drunk pre-b'day" ID
                            "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Happy birthday in advance.

Me, I don't have any 'excuse' except that I love it. And I've long subscribed to Heinlein's philosophy of 'Budget the luxuries first'.

Jan

Comment

Working...
                              X