No announcement yet.

Anyone going to see JMS this weekend?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly, Phaze. If he'd done that, he'd've been doing a big favor for fans who might never have a chance to see JMS in person. Heck, if he still does that I think it'd be okay...but I don't know what JMS might have said to him. I notice that the JMS/Aaron picture has been taken down, too.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

My chances of hearing him in person are slim to none... at least anytime soon. Not many conventions in my area... not many big ones even close that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg to travel too. Hopefully the info gets put up again even just a small chunk of it would be nice.
      Milkman
      www.mhoc.net

Comment

If it's any help at all, Milkman, I've done some transcripts for other JMS sessions in the past so you could read some of the stories he's told. Let me know if you'd like me to link to the transcripts.

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by ljg702
          It would be nice to actually see some B5 stuff that's not filmed in a studio.
          Studio may be too lofty a description, since Babylon 5 was filmed in an abandoned hot tub factory.
          Only a fool fights in a burning house.

Comment

Thanks for the report. It's great to know that there will still be something made with the B5 universe.

Comment

OH, would love a link!
              Milkman
              www.mhoc.net

Comment

Happy to post the links. Remember these are completely amateur transcripts. I was trying to show how much fun they are.

Here's the Hawthorne High School con

and here's the Philadelphia Wizard World convention.

Jan

Comment

Working...
                X