Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan
    replied
    We also have to keep in mind that the newsgroup's been pretty non-working for several weeks now. He might have posted any number of times and they might have gone to never-never land.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    Originally posted by babylon1122
    Did anyone notice that we didn't have any communication from JMS during the past month? It is the first time since May of 1993 that he hasn't posted somewhere. Unless there is something out there that we don't know about.
    I hope it means he's VERY VERY BUSY and we will enjoy the fruits of his labor in a while.

Leave a comment:

• Night Marshal
    replied
    meh... Jms well speak when he wants too. I think he knows how closely watched his words are and is a lot less willing to put them out than he once was. thats Life at the top.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    It was a common piece of advice about not volunteering information that the poster was pointing to, along the lines of 'if a lawyer/congressperson/whatever asks if you know what time it is, the correct answer is "Yes", not to give the time unless asked for it.' Obviously teh poster needs to turn off the TV and close the comic books once in a while.

You want distressing? How about the posters on another forum who didn't know that a question about "Farenheit 451" wasn't referring to "Farenheit 9/11". Now that's distressing (and not an invitation to discuss either of them unless it moves to the Off Topic forum).

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Karachi Vyce
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan
    He's responded to a few posts over at the Newsarama forums. The last I saw was his correcting somebody dense enough to claim that he plaigiarized a passage in ASM from the West Wing.

Jan
    The fact that there are people who are confusing JMS' writing with that of the West Wing is incredibly distressing, but unsurprising to me at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    He's responded to a few posts over at the Newsarama forums. The last I saw was his correcting somebody dense enough to claim that he plaigiarized a passage in ASM from the West Wing.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Joansie
    started a topic JMS trivia

JMS trivia

Did anyone notice that we didn't have any communication from JMS during the past month? It is the first time since May of 1993 that he hasn't posted somewhere. Unless there is something out there that we don't know about.
Working...
X