New series??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New series??

As far as I've understood from JMS' "year update", he has created a new series, and it has been purchased by Touchstone. So JMS is planning to start working on it in June 2006.

And yet I got no slightest idea of what this series is about! I've searched the Net a little, but found almost nothing - just a bunch of isolated confirmations of JMS having created a new series.

Does anybody here have any piece of valuable info? Will this series be fantasy- or Sci-fi-oriented? Will it succeed to any of the previous JMS' works?

Originally posted by strashiLOL
    As far as I've understood from JMS' "year update", he has created a new series, and it has been purchased by Touchstone. So JMS is planning to start working on it in June 2006.
    Welcome strashiLOL!

Not quite. He's had the concept purchased 'for development' by Touchstone but they'll take it to the various networks beginning in the June 'development season' to try to get a network to commission a pilot. There's a long, long way to go before we see anything on TV, I'm afraid.

And yet I got no slightest idea of what this series is about! I've searched the Net a little, but found almost nothing - just a bunch of isolated confirmations of JMS having created a new series.

Does anybody here have any piece of valuable info? Will this series be fantasy- or Sci-fi-oriented? Will it succeed to any of the previous JMS' works?
    He hasn't given a clue at all except to say that it's not B5 related. All we can do is stay tuned.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
      All we can do is stay tuned.
      Thank you Jan, you've really helped!

...And good luck to JMS

Comment

Working...
      X