B5 quote goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan,
    Yes, I sent it to the Scripts team. I guess I thought they were the same thing. I'll check into Google Groups. Thanks again.

Brian

Comment

I checked around Cafe Press for something like a frameable version of the Principals, Brian. There really isn't anything suitable among the items they offer, I don't think. Closest they come is a framed tile that's (iirc) about 5" by 5", way too small.

BTW, JMS replied to somebody asking if they could get a 'variety pack' of the magnets:

The way they're set up, they have to be either sold one at a time, or
      if they're sold in groups, the same one quote on all of them.

BTW, for those who've asked...a blue "you can get more with a kind word
      and a 2x4" shirt has been added to the list because some folks weren't
      sure about the pink.

jms
      Maybe when the next volume comes out...<g>

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Check out the "The ordering experience" thread in the 'Scripts' forum. Apparently the coupons cannot be credited retroactively but you can cancel your order and re-order using the coupons.

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Thanks Jan,
          I saw that he responded to the other person. My post still hasn't appeared. The moderator posted saying to wait a few days and then repost if it hasn't shown up by then. Oh well.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by skywalkrz
            Thanks Jan,
            I saw that he responded to the other person. My post still hasn't appeared. The moderator posted saying to wait a few days and then repost if it hasn't shown up by then. Oh well.
            It may still show up, Brian, but sometimes things do get lost. Just to check: Did you get the email that you had to respond to agreeing to the terms of service? And did you get another email after that? If not, you might want to email Cheryl to find out what to do next since there were technical difficulties.

Jan

Comment

Yeah, I got both emails and all appears to be setup as far as that goes. My post still isn't there so I'm going to send it again.

Thanks,
              Brian

Comment

Which almost guarantees that the original will show up. Don't worry, we're used to it.

Jan

Comment

Cafepress.com's most unique aspect is the sheer amount and variety of designs. While many are lame, the good ones are really good. I bought several items of this design:

http://www.cafepress.com/shop/music/...ngstuff/157392
                  Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Just an update, my second post seems to have disappeared into the void as well. This reintroduction to the Newsgroups has surely not been the smoothest. I've written the moderator in hopes of getting whatever is wrong fixed.

Thanks again,
                    Brian

Sniff, sniff, ... me thinks I doth detect a troll.

Comment

Both have now shown up and you've gotten an answer. (is your troll comment about something on the newsgroup? Here?)

Jan

Comment

BTW, for those who've asked...a blue "you can get more with a kind word and a 2x4" shirt has been added to the list because some folks weren't sure about the pink.
                        I totally rock pink. Pink is so underrated.

I'd like one of Garibaldi's "Call me slightly right of Attila The Hun, but the only thing these people understand is force!" from season five.
                        Last edited by Dr Maturin; 12-07-2005, 07:20 PM.
                        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

I still love the "I think you are about to go where every man has gone before" quote for a thong. I don't know why JMS hasn't put that one up yet...
                          ---
                          Co-host of The Second Time Around podcast
                          www.benedictfamily.org/podcast

Comment

I don't know when it'll show up but I just started a thread over on the newsgroup for people to suggest quotes they'd like to see. I started off with "You must create the future or others will do it for you."

Jan

Comment

I am hoping a quote will be coming out but I don't think I want it on a hat maybe a very nice plaque with the quote the emperor tells sheridanIt is one of my favs of the series "The Past tempts us,the present confuses us and the future freightens us and our lives slip away moment by moment lost in that vast moment of inbetween".

Comment

I like that one, too, a whole lot! Maybe that one's small enough for the framed tile they have.

My thread hasn't shown up on the moderated group yet...

Jan

Comment

Working...
                                X