Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technical problems accessing script site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical problems accessing script site?

Have tried many times to access the babylon5script.com site to order volume 1. So far, no success, just a error message that says remote site is down. Getting very frustrated and anxious to make the purchase. If you've been successful, what did you do? If you weren't successful, are you finding the same problem? Thanks,

Randy
    B5 fan since 94

Originally posted by raben
    Have tried many times to access the babylon5script.com site to order volume 1. So far, no success, just a error message that says remote site is down. Getting very frustrated and anxious to make the purchase. If you've been successful, what did you do? If you weren't successful, are you finding the same problem? Thanks,

Randy
    B5 fan since 94
    Try this link . It looks like you were missing an 's' after the 't' and before the 'dot'.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Technical problems - again

Tried Jan's suggestion, still didn't work. Thinking about trying tin cans with string or hoping jumpgates are created in the very, very near future.

Randy

"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast terrible inbetween." - The Great Maker

Comment

Okay, I don't know what the problem might be but you can order by phone:

Can I order by phone?
        Absolutely. Just dial toll-free 877-809-1659. Be sure to have the product number of the volume(s) you want to order and to tell them that you are ordering from store ID JMSscripts.

You can order by phone Monday through Friday 7:00amû6:00 pm and Saturdays 7:00amû5:00 pm, Pacific time. Telepathic orders also qualify, but they may take a very very long time to get to you.
        call toll-free 877-809-1659 and tell them you'd like product number 35565917 from store ID: JMSscripts.
        Or you could be the first to try telepathy...

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

... SkyLine, if you are in China and having the book(s) sent to you - have them sent by the most protected method possible - insured, sign on delivery, EMS, etc... If you don't, your book(s) have about a 1 in 10 chance of arriving.... if that good even.

... Don't mean to be negative, just a piece of friendly advice (you may well already know).

... Cheers.
          "I think I'll pass on the tuna, thanks."

Comment

Working...
          X