Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW concept drawing by Colleen Doran

http://adistantsoil.com/2011/07/20/t...you-didnt-see/

Just found this on Colleen's "A Distant Soil" page. I like it but I'm disappointed that it's still a costume that nobody could possibly fight in.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

I dunno ... It's like a multi-colored version of the outfit She-Ra wore.

Actually, it's like someone crossed Colin Baker's Sixth Doctor costume with She-Ra.

So I like it.
    "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

I just looked again and Colleen clarified that the design she did would have possibly been for a storyline *after* the Odyssy story. Interesting.

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I like the look, and alot better than the new, new look. Silver, maroon and dark blue, yukk!
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

At least with the current look, body parts.wouldn't fall out during a fight!

Jan

Comment

A more fantasy version is what Colleen mentioned, and that's exactly what we have with her design. I really like it. I'm glad it's not used for WW at the same time.
            Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
            True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Working...
            X