JMS Wonder Woman story ends at #614

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMS Wonder Woman story ends at #614

FYI, because I've seen several news articles now mentioning the end of the story at #612 as originally planned and speculation that there would be a new story at #613: that is not the case. #613 and #614 are still part of Odyssey, as DC decided to add two more issues to complete the story.

Originally posted by JoeD80 View Post
    FYI, because I've seen several news articles now mentioning the end of the story at #612 as originally planned and speculation that there would be a new story at #613: that is not the case. #613 and #614 are still part of Odyssey, as DC decided to add two more issues to complete the story.
    Interesting. Maybe they decided to stretch "Odyssey" out until the reboot, since there wouldn't be much time to develop another story in the gap.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonDavis View Post
      Interesting. Maybe they decided to stretch "Odyssey" out until the reboot, since there wouldn't be much time to develop another story in the gap.
      Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that's what's going on here. No reason to reboot her back into the "real" world only to have a brand new "real" world 2 issues later. To me, the last couple issues have suffered from that decompression too.
      Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
      True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Working...
      X