Superman #700 Solicited for Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Dassow View Post
    We could still lobby for the I-70 route which would include parts of the old US Route 66.
    Methinks it's probably a little too late for that. After all, don't the essays have to be in by mid-July?

At least JMS expressed regret about not hitting the south. Just think of the story he could write when Superman visited Disney! (evil ) I don't think that's a story idea--too obvious fy far.

Jan
    "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Methinks it's probably a little too late for that. After all, don't the essays have to be in by mid-July?

At least JMS expressed regret about not hitting the south. Just think of the story he could write when Superman visited Disney! (evil ) I don't think that's a story idea--too obvious fy far.

Jan
      You are right that it is probably too late to affect the route, but the Don Quixote in me still has hope. I am contemplating submitting an essay arguing that point.

Although, Disneyworld is currently out of the question, Disneyland located in Anaheim, is well within the 50 mile radius. The thought of Superman appearing in Disneyland to the strains of "Some Day my Prince Will Come" is simply too precious to bear.

Comment

AICN COMICS Q&@: Ambush Bug talks SUPERMAN & WONDER WOMAN with J. Michael Straczynski!!!
        http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/node/45650

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dassow View Post
          You are right that it is probably too late to affect the route, but the Don Quixote in me still has hope. I am contemplating submitting an essay arguing that point.

Although, Disneyworld is currently out of the question, Disneyland located in Anaheim, is well within the 50 mile radius. The thought of Superman appearing in Disneyland to the strains of "Some Day my Prince Will Come" is simply too precious to bear.
          Nah, they won't do it... not with Disney being in bed with Marvel Comics now.

Although, Disneyland would be a prime place for the Toyman to show up...
          "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid." -- Quantum Crook, Casey and Andy Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Doom Shepherd View Post
            Nah, they won't do it... not with Disney being in bed with Marvel Comics now.

Although, Disneyland would be a prime place for the Toyman to show up...
            In that case, Superman could visit Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Comment

Working...
            X