X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by DeMonk View Post
    Well, maybe I'll wait for the whole series in one book, like Rising Stars.
    Thor is an ongoing title, not a maxi-series like Rising Stars and Midnight Nation.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    Well, maybe I'll wait for the whole series in one book, like Rising Stars.

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    I think the storyline's building very nicely. The basics of the story is it's about Thor finding all of the lost gods of Asgard and rebuilding right now. So it doesn't make for too much action/adventure at the moment, but that's obviously just a set up, so we haven't seen too much of what the story's *really* about yet. Great humor moments in there so far, and they don't use the "Ye olde speaketh" kind of talk that was in a lot of the recent Thor stuff. Thankfully.

Hope that helps!

Leave a comment:

• glindros
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    It's definitely not for little kids but I think anybody from teens on up would appreciate it. I'm enjoying it a lot and I'd never read any Thor comics before at all.

Jan
    Not being I blind follower of JMS, While I've enjoyed most of his comic work, I find Thor a little dull.

I've skipped the monthly issues, but I might get the trade papaerback. Hopefully the collected story line will improve over reading the issues separately.

As far as Hardcovers go, I usually skip them for comics. I wish the script books came out hard cover.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    It's definitely not for little kids but I think anybody from teens on up would appreciate it. I'm enjoying it a lot and I'd never read any Thor comics before at all.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    started a topic Thor: Premiere v. 1 - Hardcover

Thor: Premiere v. 1 - Hardcover

Amazon: New release May 14th

Can anyone illuminate me a bit? Who is it for? Children - adults?

I've never come across Thor in the bookshop so I don't know anything about it.
Working...
X