MJ asked for it? Amazing Spiderman #538

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJ asked for it? Amazing Spiderman #538

Did MJ's asking God to bring Spidey home after the final battle of Civil War and that she would do anything....anything....anything,have any impact on the One More Day storyline?

Hi, Doodledude, welcome.
    Originally posted by doodledude View Post
    Did MJ's asking God to bring Spidey home after the final battle of Civil War and that she would do anything....anything....anything,have any impact on the One More Day storyline?
    From what I've read, only if God goes by the name Joe Quesada. That's an interesting thought, though. I wouldn't put it past JMS to write a story where a character bargains with god and gets taken up on the promise.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

More likely, faced with a Quesada edict, JMS actually tried to make it more palatable story-wise. When life (or a publisher) hands you lemons...

Comment

I just reread the story just morning and thought it was kind of heavy handed.Like it as something meant to found later by fan's.Oh well nice to meet you guy's to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          From what I've read, only if God goes by the name Joe Quesada.
          Quesada seems to think so...
          Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

Working...
          X